CROSSVILLE, TN -- (Marketwire) -- 12/11/12 -- NextTruck will be accommodating the massive crowds at next year's largest trucking shows, the Mid-America Trucking Show and The Great American Trucking Show. NextTruck will be offering 2 special print editions of their magazine to provide buyers with a valuable resource to find their next truck or trailer.
These two trucking shows bring over 100,000 attendees and provide community involvement and interaction between leading truck brands and consumers. The shows let attendees become aware of the latest products and services that are provided by the many heavy-duty trucking businesses. There are a wide variety of trucking industry exhibitors and informational sessions available at the two shows. The exhibitors can participate in the show to introduce new offerings, increase brand awareness, promote products and connect with suppliers, customers and prospects.
The Mid-America Trucking show will be held in Louisville, Kentucky on March 21 - 23, and The Great American Trucking Show will be held in Dallas, Texas on August 22 - 24.
NextTruck is a division of TAP Publishing Company focused on the trucking industry. We specialize in connecting buyers and sellers for all trucks, trailers, and truck parts and accessories for sale. We are dedicated to being the source for top quality trucks, trailers, parts & accessories. We offer industry leading search and save features for buyers and cost effective means of marketing for truck dealers and private sellers. Learn more about NextTruck at http://www.nexttruckonline.com.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Most Popular Stories
- Alabama House Speaker Arrested on Felony Ethics Charges
- 'Fury' Blows 'Gone Girl' Out of the Box Office
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- Clinton Rallies Early Vote for Landrieu
- Car Drivers Warned to Get Air Bags Fixed
- 'Fury' Gets Into Soldiers' Minds: Brad Pitt
- Prius Drivers Battle Stereotypes
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals