TORRANCE, Calif., Dec. 11, 2012 /PRNewswire-HISPANIC PR WIRE/ -- An all-new Honda compact "Urban SUV Concept" vehicle will make its world debut in January at the 2013 North American International Auto Show (NAIAS) in Detroit, American Honda Motor Co., Inc. announced today.
(Photo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20121211/LA27110 )
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20100923/HONDALOGO )
The Urban SUV Concept, teased in a sketch released today, is a global concept model combining a sporty and dynamic SUV profile with a spacious, functional interior. The concept will be introduced during Honda's NAIAS press conference, which will also be broadcast live via a webcast at http://www.hondawebcast.com .
For high-resolution photography and media information on the current Honda lineup, please visit http://www.hondanews.com . After the press conference, more detailed information, images and video of the Urban SUV Concept will also be available for download from the site.
Connect with Honda:
For Consumers: http://www.honda.com/news
Multimedia Newsroom (media only): http://www.hondanews.com
SOURCE American Honda Motor Co., Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- High-Tech Home Theaters Undergoing a Revolution
- Nestle, Superior Grocers Promote Healthy Meals
- Bernanke Wishes He'd Explained the Crisis Better
- Hollywood Bets Big Again on Summer Movies
- Ellen DeGeneres Producing HGTV Series
- Stocks See 6th Gain in a Row on Solid Earnings
- China Slows Down: The Cohen Column
- EPA Eases Back on Biofuels Mandate
- Biden Leaves Ukraine as Russian Invasion Threat Rises
- IRS Awards Bonuses to Employees Who Owe Back Taxes