TORRANCE, Calif., Dec. 11, 2012 /PRNewswire-HISPANIC PR WIRE/ -- An all-new Honda compact "Urban SUV Concept" vehicle will make its world debut in January at the 2013 North American International Auto Show (NAIAS) in Detroit, American Honda Motor Co., Inc. announced today.
(Photo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20121211/LA27110 )
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20100923/HONDALOGO )
The Urban SUV Concept, teased in a sketch released today, is a global concept model combining a sporty and dynamic SUV profile with a spacious, functional interior. The concept will be introduced during Honda's NAIAS press conference, which will also be broadcast live via a webcast at http://www.hondawebcast.com .
For high-resolution photography and media information on the current Honda lineup, please visit http://www.hondanews.com . After the press conference, more detailed information, images and video of the Urban SUV Concept will also be available for download from the site.
Connect with Honda:
For Consumers: http://www.honda.com/news
Multimedia Newsroom (media only): http://www.hondanews.com
SOURCE American Honda Motor Co., Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- HTC Makes Windows Version of Flagship One Phone
- Uber Hires Obama Campaign Manager David Plouffe
- Eric Holder Bringing Civil Rights Reminders to Ferguson
- Rising Freight Prices Signal Global Recovery
- Bob Marley Musical to Make Premiere in Baltimore
- Russia Claims Ukraine Leaders Are Satanists, Jews or Maybe Even Scientologists
- Sprint Cancels Framily, Rolls Out New Data Pricing Plan