TORRANCE, Calif., Dec. 11, 2012 /PRNewswire-HISPANIC PR WIRE/ -- An all-new Honda compact "Urban SUV Concept" vehicle will make its world debut in January at the 2013 North American International Auto Show (NAIAS) in Detroit, American Honda Motor Co., Inc. announced today.
(Photo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20121211/LA27110 )
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20100923/HONDALOGO )
The Urban SUV Concept, teased in a sketch released today, is a global concept model combining a sporty and dynamic SUV profile with a spacious, functional interior. The concept will be introduced during Honda's NAIAS press conference, which will also be broadcast live via a webcast at http://www.hondawebcast.com .
For high-resolution photography and media information on the current Honda lineup, please visit http://www.hondanews.com . After the press conference, more detailed information, images and video of the Urban SUV Concept will also be available for download from the site.
Connect with Honda:
For Consumers: http://www.honda.com/news
Multimedia Newsroom (media only): http://www.hondanews.com
SOURCE American Honda Motor Co., Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Pickup Discounts Boost September Auto Sales
- Dallas Parents Fear Students Exposed to Ebola
- Review: Pay by Phone or Just Keep Using Plastic?
- Kurdish Militia Still Lack Weapons, Training
- N.Y. Ups Awards of State Contracts to Minorities
- Ebola Victim Was Sent Home by Dallas Hospital
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Group Offers Online Help for College Students
- What to Look for in Mich. Jobs Market
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think