TORRANCE, Calif., Dec. 11, 2012 /PRNewswire-HISPANIC PR WIRE/ -- An all-new Honda compact "Urban SUV Concept" vehicle will make its world debut in January at the 2013 North American International Auto Show (NAIAS) in Detroit, American Honda Motor Co., Inc. announced today.
(Photo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20121211/LA27110 )
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20100923/HONDALOGO )
The Urban SUV Concept, teased in a sketch released today, is a global concept model combining a sporty and dynamic SUV profile with a spacious, functional interior. The concept will be introduced during Honda's NAIAS press conference, which will also be broadcast live via a webcast at http://www.hondawebcast.com .
For high-resolution photography and media information on the current Honda lineup, please visit http://www.hondanews.com . After the press conference, more detailed information, images and video of the Urban SUV Concept will also be available for download from the site.
Connect with Honda:
For Consumers: http://www.honda.com/news
Multimedia Newsroom (media only): http://www.hondanews.com
SOURCE American Honda Motor Co., Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women