Inc. [last week] announced that its Board of Directors
has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.36 per common share. The
dividend will be payable on December 28, 2012 to shareholders of record
at the close of business on December 17, 2012. The Board decided to
accelerate the payment of the Company's regular quarterly dividend,
which is normally paid in mid-February, and this accelerated dividend is
being paid in lieu of the February 2013 dividend.
Hasbro, Inc. (NASDAQ: HAS) is a branded play company providing children and families around the world with a wide-range of immersive entertainment offerings based on the Company's world class brand portfolio. From toys and games, to television programming, motion pictures, digital gaming and a comprehensive licensing program, Hasbro is well-known for brands such as TRANSFORMERS, NERF, PLAYSKOOL, MY LITTLE PONY, G.I. JOE, and MONOPOLY.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women