Inc. [last week] announced that its Board of Directors
has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.36 per common share. The
dividend will be payable on December 28, 2012 to shareholders of record
at the close of business on December 17, 2012. The Board decided to
accelerate the payment of the Company's regular quarterly dividend,
which is normally paid in mid-February, and this accelerated dividend is
being paid in lieu of the February 2013 dividend.
Hasbro, Inc. (NASDAQ: HAS) is a branded play company providing children and families around the world with a wide-range of immersive entertainment offerings based on the Company's world class brand portfolio. From toys and games, to television programming, motion pictures, digital gaming and a comprehensive licensing program, Hasbro is well-known for brands such as TRANSFORMERS, NERF, PLAYSKOOL, MY LITTLE PONY, G.I. JOE, and MONOPOLY.
Most Popular Stories
- Free Social Media Marketing Seminar
- 5 Potential Snags to the Bipartisan Budget Deal
- Trader Denies Rate-Rigging in LIBOR Scandal
- Falling Gas Costs Keep U.S. Consumer Prices Flat
- How Do You Store the Wind?
- Mandela, Walker Among Google's Top Searches
- BlackBerry Sheds More Execs
- Mega Millions Jackpot Climbs to $586 Million
- Budget Bill Passes Key Hurdle in Senate
- Phil Pustejovsky's Relief Real Estate Offers Seminars in Daytona Beach