From top to bottom
Free Press sports writer Kirkland Crawford breaks down the three best and worst teams, plus ranks the Lions:
Houston remains atop the heap at 11-1 with a possible AFC title preview at New England looming tonight.
Winners of eight straight (10-3), Peyton Manning's team is the dark horse (pardon the pun) to reach the Super Bowl.
Yes, they're 11-2, but they were down, 23-0, to the Panthers before losing Sunday. That knocks them down a peg.
Another season, another loss in the state of Wisconsin. The NFL draft can't come soon enough for these guys.
No shame in losing to Peyton Manning, Denver. But a 3-10 record? Shameful.
K.C. (2-11) fell at Cleveland and lost top receiver Dwayne Bowe to a rib injury.
Jacksonville fans watched Tim Tebow sit on sideline as Jags (2-11) lost to the Jets.
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- Bipartisan Negotiators Reach Modest Budget Agreement
- Justin Bieber Visits Typhoon Victims, Plays Concert
- Senate Dems Move Forward With Obama Nominees
- New Obama Aide to Focus on Climate Change
- MasterCard to Split Shares, Raise Dividend
- Obama Nominee Confirmed for D.C. Appeals Court