From top to bottom
Free Press sports writer Kirkland Crawford breaks down the three best and worst teams, plus ranks the Lions:
Houston remains atop the heap at 11-1 with a possible AFC title preview at New England looming tonight.
Winners of eight straight (10-3), Peyton Manning's team is the dark horse (pardon the pun) to reach the Super Bowl.
Yes, they're 11-2, but they were down, 23-0, to the Panthers before losing Sunday. That knocks them down a peg.
Another season, another loss in the state of Wisconsin. The NFL draft can't come soon enough for these guys.
No shame in losing to Peyton Manning, Denver. But a 3-10 record? Shameful.
K.C. (2-11) fell at Cleveland and lost top receiver Dwayne Bowe to a rib injury.
Jacksonville fans watched Tim Tebow sit on sideline as Jags (2-11) lost to the Jets.
Most Popular Stories
- Airport Garners Social Media Award
- Social Media Campaign Increases Organ Donor Registrations
- What Will Happen When Quantitative Easing Ends?
- MillerCoors Taps New Hispanic Ad Agency
- Aetna Leaving California's Individual Health Insurance Market
- Calories Count: Starbucks to Post the Numbers on Menu Boards
- Honda Says Sorry About the Lack of Electric Fits
- Immigration Reform Would Decrease U.S. Budget Deficit
- Comcast Takes a Stake in a YouTube Content Provider
- First Person Cured of AIDS Virus Wants to Help Others