Francesca Eastwood, daughter of Clint Eastwood and Frances Fisher, will serve as Miss Golden Globe at the 70th Golden Globe Awards ceremony in Los Angeles.
The announcement was made Thursday by the Hollywood Foreign Press Association.
Francesca Eastwood will help hand out the HFPA's Golden Globes for outstanding work in television and film.
She is the second Eastwood to become a Miss Golden Globe -- her half-sister Kathryn Eastwood, daughter of Clint Eastwood and Jacelyn Reeves, held the title in 2005.
"Francesca comes from a very talented family and we are delighted to have her be our Miss Golden Globe," said Dr. Aida Takla-O'Reilly, the HFPA president. "She is a budding actress and is a great addition as we celebrate the show's 70th anniversary."
"I am honored to have been chosen by the Hollywood Foreign Press to be Miss Golden Globe of 2013," Francesca Eastwood said. "I have watched the Golden Globes ceremonies since I was a little girl and it means so much to me to be a part of one of Hollywood's most illustrious events."
Francesca Eastwood, 19, has appeared in the films "True Crime" and "The Stars Fell on Henrietta." She is currently seen on the E! reality show, "Mrs. Eastwood and Company," starring alongside her stepmother, Dina Eastwood, her younger half-sister, Morgan Eastwood, and the South African band Overtone.
Francesca Eastwood is enrolled at the University of Southern California.
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Hamas Claims Gaza Ceasefire as Victory Over Israel
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant