Lindsay Lohan's publicist says the Hollywood starlet has canceled an upcoming interview with veteran broadcast journalist Barbara Walters.
Deadline said the public-relations firm Rogers & Cowan confirmed Thursday night Lohan will not appear as planned on ABC's "20/20" program Nov. 16.
The 26-year-old actress was to go on the show to promote her Lifetime movie "Liz & Dick," which is to premiere Nov. 25.
Deadline cited unnamed sources as saying Lohan's representatives didn't want the interview to focus on her legal troubles instead of what is being touted as her comeback vehicle.
The "Mean Girls" and "Freaky Friday" star's once-bright career has been eclipsed in recent years by reports of her erratic behavior, family disputes, substance abuse and brushes with the law.
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall
- Auto Dealer Builds Big Solar Project