Lindsay Lohan's publicist says the Hollywood starlet has canceled an upcoming interview with veteran broadcast journalist Barbara Walters.
Deadline said the public-relations firm Rogers & Cowan confirmed Thursday night Lohan will not appear as planned on ABC's "20/20" program Nov. 16.
The 26-year-old actress was to go on the show to promote her Lifetime movie "Liz & Dick," which is to premiere Nov. 25.
Deadline cited unnamed sources as saying Lohan's representatives didn't want the interview to focus on her legal troubles instead of what is being touted as her comeback vehicle.
The "Mean Girls" and "Freaky Friday" star's once-bright career has been eclipsed in recent years by reports of her erratic behavior, family disputes, substance abuse and brushes with the law.
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Aaron Hernandez: I Felt Helpless to Refuse Police
- Parameters Being Drawn for IS Action
- Cedeno Named USHCC Businessman of the Year
- Anheuser-Busch, Visa Voice NFL Disapproval
- Can Kobach Keep Taylor's Name on Ballot?
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy