Lindsay Lohan's publicist says the Hollywood starlet has canceled an upcoming interview with veteran broadcast journalist Barbara Walters.
Deadline said the public-relations firm Rogers & Cowan confirmed Thursday night Lohan will not appear as planned on ABC's "20/20" program Nov. 16.
The 26-year-old actress was to go on the show to promote her Lifetime movie "Liz & Dick," which is to premiere Nov. 25.
Deadline cited unnamed sources as saying Lohan's representatives didn't want the interview to focus on her legal troubles instead of what is being touted as her comeback vehicle.
The "Mean Girls" and "Freaky Friday" star's once-bright career has been eclipsed in recent years by reports of her erratic behavior, family disputes, substance abuse and brushes with the law.
Most Popular Stories
- Atlanta Biology Lesson Compares Evolution With Satan
- Sales Show Samsung Needs Next Big Thing
- FOMC Minutes From June 17 Meeting: Full Text
- 7-Eleven Marks Appy Birthday with Freebies
- Ford Wrings Mileage out of Three-Cylinder Fiesta
- Ford Recalling 100,000 Vehicles for Safety Issues
- Hispanic Social Media Awards Announced
- Judge Strikes Down Colo. Gay Marriage Ban
- Boehner Says No to Palin's Call for Impeachment
- Fed Committee Optimistic About Growth Prospects