Lindsay Lohan's publicist says the Hollywood starlet has canceled an upcoming interview with veteran broadcast journalist Barbara Walters.
Deadline said the public-relations firm Rogers & Cowan confirmed Thursday night Lohan will not appear as planned on ABC's "20/20" program Nov. 16.
The 26-year-old actress was to go on the show to promote her Lifetime movie "Liz & Dick," which is to premiere Nov. 25.
Deadline cited unnamed sources as saying Lohan's representatives didn't want the interview to focus on her legal troubles instead of what is being touted as her comeback vehicle.
The "Mean Girls" and "Freaky Friday" star's once-bright career has been eclipsed in recent years by reports of her erratic behavior, family disputes, substance abuse and brushes with the law.
Most Popular Stories
- E.U. Puts Sanctions on Russia, Ukraine Officials
- Microsoft Releases Free OneNote for Mac
- Crimea Seeks Financial Integration With Russia
- Homebuilders Show Rising Confidence in Market
- Jack Daniel's Resists Changes to Tenn. Whiskey Law
- Obama Imposes Sanctions on Russian Officials
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Ford Flies High on Speed
- Chile Shaken by Major Aftershock
- Cape Cod Solar Projects Re-energized