Lindsay Lohan's publicist says the Hollywood starlet has canceled an upcoming interview with veteran broadcast journalist Barbara Walters.
Deadline said the public-relations firm Rogers & Cowan confirmed Thursday night Lohan will not appear as planned on ABC's "20/20" program Nov. 16.
The 26-year-old actress was to go on the show to promote her Lifetime movie "Liz & Dick," which is to premiere Nov. 25.
Deadline cited unnamed sources as saying Lohan's representatives didn't want the interview to focus on her legal troubles instead of what is being touted as her comeback vehicle.
The "Mean Girls" and "Freaky Friday" star's once-bright career has been eclipsed in recent years by reports of her erratic behavior, family disputes, substance abuse and brushes with the law.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women