Patrick Schwarzenegger is thinking about going
into the family business - not acting, but politics.
The son of former California governor and action movie star Arnold Schwarzenegger revealed his ambition in a tweet after he voted in Tuesday's general election, saying that he engaged "in a political debate with my friends about Romney vs. Obama. I might actually have a future in politics, now that I think about it."
His political roots come not only from his famous father but also his mother's side of the family: Maria Shriver is a scion member of the Kennedy political clan and niece of slain president John F Kennedy.
Currently a student and part-time actor and model, Schwarzenegger already has ideas about how to improve the political system.
"Can we all admit that the electoral college system is a joke and it should be banished? This system doesn't make sense to me," he tweeted. "Let's all work together to get out of this economic slump and bring our national debt where it should be!"
Most Popular Stories
- Illegal Immigration Near Historic Low, Despite What You May Have Heard
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Gasoline Costs Drive Consumer Price Increases
- Saudi Arabia Will Open Stock Market to Foreigners
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Russians Fed Steady Diet of Conspiracy Theories
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Durbin Drubs Walgreen for Possible Tax Dodge
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild
- Google Chrome Bug Draining Batteries: Report