BOSTON, MA -- (Marketwire) -- 11/08/12 -- Aberdeen Group, a Harte-Hanks Company (NYSE: HHS), today announced additions to the speaker lineup for its 2012 Manufacturing Industry Summit: Real-World Solutions from Design to Delivery, being held December 4-5 at the Westin Chicago River North.
The following executives have been added to the speaker roster for the event:
•Paul Carson, Director, Engineering Services, Agilent Technologies •Don Bernick, Vice President of Manufacturing, L'OREAL •Deborrah McDonald, Team Lead for PLM & MES, Mercedes-Benz Canada, Inc. Fuel Cell Division, Mercedes-Benz •John Bayless, Director, Mercury PLM Services, Mercury Marine •David Carlson, General Manager, NaviSite
Other speakers include:
•Darryl C. Hill, Vice President, Safety & Health, ABB Inc. •Ryan King, Director, Information Technology, ARPAC •Anthony L Chirchirillo, CEO, Chirch Global Manufacturing •Howard Hauser, Vice President, Operations, Hiawatha Rubber Co. •Mike Murphy, Global Property & Casualty Risk Manager, Kennametal Inc. •Robert R. Ridgeway, Vice President, Operations, Spectrum Controls •Michael Kane, Vice President, Manufacturing, Tiffany & Co. •Calvin Beyer, Head of Manufacturing, Customer Industry Segments, Zurich North America Commercial
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women