ATLANTA, GA -- (Marketwire) -- 11/08/12 -- F3 Technologies (PINKSHEETS: FTCH) is extremely pleased to announce the launch of its Fargotube Apps initiative. Now tube owners on Fargotube can convert their tube to an app on several of the most popular mobile and social platforms in the world including iPhone, iPad, Facebook, and Android. The launch of Fargotube Apps gives tube owners a central point of control in reaching their friends and fans and in essence solves a long held problem in the entertainment industry that forced content owners to update several platforms in efforts to keep their fans up to date.
"We are very excited to be able to bring this product offering to the market," said James Canouse, President of F3 Technologies, Inc. He continued, "With fans consuming more content than ever via apps on mobile devices, Fargotube is perfectly positioned to offer premium content owners the ideal medium to maximize exposure and communicate more directly with their fans. Movie and television producers, musicians, labels, and creative individuals alike can now showcase and sell their entire catalog of content and set their own one-time or recurring revenue model. In essence using Fargotube Apps, anyone can become the next Netflix, iTunes, or YouTube."
Comments are based on current management expectations, and are considered "forward-looking statements," generally preceded by words such as "plans," "expects," "believes," "anticipates," or "intends." We cannot promise future returns. Our statements reflect our best judgment at the time they are issued, and we disclaim any obligation to update forward-looking statements as the result of new information or future events. We urge investors to review the risks and uncertainties within its filings with the OTC Markets and/or Securities and Exchange Commission.
770 521 2194
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Iran Denounces U.S. Ruling to Sell Property
- Nevada Range Showdown Draws Armed Supporters
- NASA's Space Station Robonaut Finally Getting Legs
- Confusion, Anger as Sunken Ferry's Relatives Wait
- Ohio Couple Married 70 Years, Die 15 Hours Apart
- Report: Iran VP Says Row Over Reactor Resolved
- Putin: No Blocks to Boosting Relations With West
- Fiat Chrysler to Build 3 Jeeps in China
- Hawaii is Genetically Engineered Crop Flash Point