ATLANTA, GA -- (Marketwire) -- 11/08/12 -- F3 Technologies (PINKSHEETS: FTCH) is extremely pleased to announce the launch of its Fargotube Apps initiative. Now tube owners on Fargotube can convert their tube to an app on several of the most popular mobile and social platforms in the world including iPhone, iPad, Facebook, and Android. The launch of Fargotube Apps gives tube owners a central point of control in reaching their friends and fans and in essence solves a long held problem in the entertainment industry that forced content owners to update several platforms in efforts to keep their fans up to date.
"We are very excited to be able to bring this product offering to the market," said James Canouse, President of F3 Technologies, Inc. He continued, "With fans consuming more content than ever via apps on mobile devices, Fargotube is perfectly positioned to offer premium content owners the ideal medium to maximize exposure and communicate more directly with their fans. Movie and television producers, musicians, labels, and creative individuals alike can now showcase and sell their entire catalog of content and set their own one-time or recurring revenue model. In essence using Fargotube Apps, anyone can become the next Netflix, iTunes, or YouTube."
Comments are based on current management expectations, and are considered "forward-looking statements," generally preceded by words such as "plans," "expects," "believes," "anticipates," or "intends." We cannot promise future returns. Our statements reflect our best judgment at the time they are issued, and we disclaim any obligation to update forward-looking statements as the result of new information or future events. We urge investors to review the risks and uncertainties within its filings with the OTC Markets and/or Securities and Exchange Commission.
770 521 2194
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?