CINCINNATI, OH -- (Marketwire) -- 11/07/12 -- The votes have been tallied and the results are in, out of the nation's top 500 remodeling companies, Handyman Connection was listed at #14 overall and ranked #1 in the publication's Handyman category. Inclusion on this list is an accomplishment in itself, but finishing with such high marks illustrates the level of expertise that has come to be Handyman Connection's calling card. Handyman Connection's President & CEO Jeff Wall commented on the news saying:
"We are honored to be recognized for the quality craftsmanship we've provided our customers this year and we look forward to furthering our reputation as the company to call to solve homeowners' small and medium size home improvement needs."
Qualified Remodeler was founded in 1975 and is the principal publication serving contractors who specialize in residential and light commercial remodeling. Qualified Remodeler has a monthly audience of nearly 81,000. This audience includes remodeling company owners, executives, architects and suppliers. It was the first publication to specifically serve the remodeling market and is sent to more residential remodelers than any other magazine in the remodeling genre. For 34 years, Qualified Remodeler has honored the top firms in the country based on the following criteria:
•Installed remodeling dollar volume •Total years in business •Industry association membership •Industry certification •Industry awards •Community service
15 individual categories are also included in the list. The top performer in each specific category was determined based on dollar volume of work performed in a specific business category. In the category of "Best Handyman," Handyman Connection was ranked #1. As one of the most versatile of all the firms, Handyman Connection demonstrates their ability to succeed in a wide array of remodeling projects. Editor of Qualified Remodeler, Christina Koch, expands on the criteria for which the 500 companies were selected to be the cream of the crop:
Most Popular Stories
- Social Media Campaign Increases Organ Donor Registrations
- Airport Garners Social Media Award
- What Will Happen When Quantitative Easing Ends?
- MillerCoors Taps New Hispanic Ad Agency
- Aetna Leaving California's Individual Health Insurance Market
- Calories Count: Starbucks to Post the Numbers on Menu Boards
- Honda Says Sorry About the Lack of Electric Fits
- Immigration Reform Would Decrease U.S. Budget Deficit
- Comcast Takes a Stake in a YouTube Content Provider
- First Person Cured of AIDS Virus Wants to Help Others