EDISON, NJ -- (Marketwire) -- 11/07/12 -- Talking up its reputation as the market's premier Data Center Infrastructure Management (DCIM) provider, FieldView Solutions today announced the company will have a major presence at the upcoming DatacenterDynamics Converged London Conference, November 14-15, 2012 (Booth #20).
In an exclusive case study presentation, FieldView Solutions is teaming with customer Mentor Graphics -- a global leader in electronic design automation. The session is titled, "NextGen Data Center Monitoring: Understanding how to drive energy efficiency and reduce outages across multiple facilities worldwide: A case study-Mentor Graphics." The presentation will be given by Stuart Walker, Worldwide Facilities Critical Infrastructure Manager, Mentor Graphics (Ireland) Limited and FieldView Solutions' VP of Business Development, Bob Parker. It will provide real-world data on how one FieldView customer with data centers across four continents, and offices in 18 countries, is dealing with critical energy and infrastructure management issues. The session will be held on November 15, 12:50 am in Hall 3.
Most analysts today estimate that infrastructure and operations costs comprise more than 50 percent of all enterprise IT budgets. One of the key expenditures is energy usage -- as powering the infrastructure is often the fastest-growing expense in the data center.
"Today's data center managers are faced with an enormous amount of data to process as well as the associated costs to get it done," said Sev Onyshkevych, Chief Marketing Officer, FieldView Solutions. "But when armed with powerful, real-time insight into the facilities infrastructure and IT devices -- data center managers can overcome inefficiencies, locate stranded power sources, avert facility issues and even put off expansion. We look forward to showing attendees at DatacenterDynamics how they too can succeed with powerful DCIM."
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women