A $10 million gift from David Dollinger will link one of the nation's most respected graduate degrees in real estate with a distinguished alumnus of USC, University of Southern California president C.L. Max Nikias said Monday.
The Price School of Public Policy's Master of Real Estate Development degree will be renamed the Dollinger Master of Real Estate Development Program.
A 1987 master's degree graduate of USC Lusk Center for Real Estate, Dollinger has developed and managed over 60 premiere properties in California, representing 4 million square feet of retail, office and R&D space. Tenants have included: Air Liquide, Samsung, Lockheed, Best Buy, Trader Joe's and PetSmart.
Most Popular Stories
- Alabama House Speaker Arrested on Felony Ethics Charges
- Microsoft's Cloud Platform Shines
- 'Fury' Blows 'Gone Girl' Out of the Box Office
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- New Effort to Ban Child Labor From Tobacco Farms
- Prius Drivers Battle Stereotypes