A $10 million gift from David Dollinger will link one of the nation's most respected graduate degrees in real estate with a distinguished alumnus of USC, University of Southern California president C.L. Max Nikias said Monday.
The Price School of Public Policy's Master of Real Estate Development degree will be renamed the Dollinger Master of Real Estate Development Program.
A 1987 master's degree graduate of USC Lusk Center for Real Estate, Dollinger has developed and managed over 60 premiere properties in California, representing 4 million square feet of retail, office and R&D space. Tenants have included: Air Liquide, Samsung, Lockheed, Best Buy, Trader Joe's and PetSmart.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- NSHMBA to Rebrand With New Name, Logo
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Chrysler and Google Launch Virtual Plant Tour
- Perry Wants to Skip Court for Foreign Trip
- Investors Fret Yahoo's Future, Stock Dips
- Liberty Power Helps USHCC Go Green
- Iran Digs in on Underground Nuclear Site
- Hispanic Designer Honored As Rising Star