A $10 million gift from David Dollinger will link one of the nation's most respected graduate degrees in real estate with a distinguished alumnus of USC, University of Southern California president C.L. Max Nikias said Monday.
The Price School of Public Policy's Master of Real Estate Development degree will be renamed the Dollinger Master of Real Estate Development Program.
A 1987 master's degree graduate of USC Lusk Center for Real Estate, Dollinger has developed and managed over 60 premiere properties in California, representing 4 million square feet of retail, office and R&D space. Tenants have included: Air Liquide, Samsung, Lockheed, Best Buy, Trader Joe's and PetSmart.
Most Popular Stories
- Crimean Referendum Violates International Law: Obama
- House OKs $1 Billion for Ukraine
- BP Tripled CEO's Pay Despite Deepwater Horizon
- EU Breaks Off Talks With Russia
- Putin Gets Thumbs-up From Assad
- Where Are the World's Most Expensive Cities?
- Nakamoto 'No Longer Involved' in Bitcoin
- Florida Insurers Reach Out to Hispanics
- Cuba Accepts Invite for Talks With EU
- Disney Lays Off 700 From Interactive Unit