A $10 million gift from David Dollinger will link one of the nation's most respected graduate degrees in real estate with a distinguished alumnus of USC, University of Southern California president C.L. Max Nikias said Monday.
The Price School of Public Policy's Master of Real Estate Development degree will be renamed the Dollinger Master of Real Estate Development Program.
A 1987 master's degree graduate of USC Lusk Center for Real Estate, Dollinger has developed and managed over 60 premiere properties in California, representing 4 million square feet of retail, office and R&D space. Tenants have included: Air Liquide, Samsung, Lockheed, Best Buy, Trader Joe's and PetSmart.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women