A $10 million gift from David Dollinger will link one of the nation's most respected graduate degrees in real estate with a distinguished alumnus of USC, University of Southern California president C.L. Max Nikias said Monday.
The Price School of Public Policy's Master of Real Estate Development degree will be renamed the Dollinger Master of Real Estate Development Program.
A 1987 master's degree graduate of USC Lusk Center for Real Estate, Dollinger has developed and managed over 60 premiere properties in California, representing 4 million square feet of retail, office and R&D space. Tenants have included: Air Liquide, Samsung, Lockheed, Best Buy, Trader Joe's and PetSmart.
Most Popular Stories
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks
- Ukraine Says Russians Firing Across the Border
- Ford Q2 Net Profit up 6 Percent
- U.S. Weighs Refugee Status for Immigrant Kids
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges