Local entrepreneurs can meet and mingle with regional venture capitalists next week in Tucson at "VCs Unplugged," a free event sponsored by the Rocky Mountain Venture Capital Association.
The Nov. 13 event at the Arizona Inn, 2200 E. Elm St. is billed as a "networking reception" for entrepreneurs, service providers, "angel" investors and others to meet out-of-state venture capitalists and chat about funding opportunities in the region. The afternoon will include a panel discussion, networking and buffet lunch.
Venture capitalists from Utah, Colorado, New Mexico and Arizona are expected to attend and take part in a panel moderated by Tucson's Harry George of Solstice Capital.
Click here to register.
Most Popular Stories
- More Hispanic Voters May Not Mean More Clout
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- Eric Garcia Appointed as Revenue Chief
- Apple Pay Debuts With Few Issues
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Government: 500 Million Records Stolen in 12 Months
- Pistorius Gets 5-year Sentence in Shooting Death
- Mom Makes Toys R Us Pull 'Breaking Bad' Dolls
- Volatility No Reason to Bail on Stock Market
- Cuba Deploys More Medicos in Ebola Fight