Local entrepreneurs can meet and mingle with regional venture capitalists next week in Tucson at "VCs Unplugged," a free event sponsored by the Rocky Mountain Venture Capital Association.
The Nov. 13 event at the Arizona Inn, 2200 E. Elm St. is billed as a "networking reception" for entrepreneurs, service providers, "angel" investors and others to meet out-of-state venture capitalists and chat about funding opportunities in the region. The afternoon will include a panel discussion, networking and buffet lunch.
Venture capitalists from Utah, Colorado, New Mexico and Arizona are expected to attend and take part in a panel moderated by Tucson's Harry George of Solstice Capital.
Click here to register.
Most Popular Stories
- Yahoo to Pay $1.1 Billion for Tumblr
- Gas Prices Expected to Stay High
- Will Yahoo Splurge on $1-Billion acquisition of Tumblr?
- Google Fiber Making an Impact
- Federal Rules Least of Coal Industry's Problems
- New 'Arrested Development' Episodes 'Dressed Up'
- Consumer Spending Will Offset Sequester: Economists
- Yahoo Indeed Buying Tumblr
- Facebook, Twitter Announce Apps for Google Glass
- AT&T Seeks to Fill 120 Jobs in South Carolina