Local entrepreneurs can meet and mingle with regional venture capitalists next week in Tucson at "VCs Unplugged," a free event sponsored by the Rocky Mountain Venture Capital Association.
The Nov. 13 event at the Arizona Inn, 2200 E. Elm St. is billed as a "networking reception" for entrepreneurs, service providers, "angel" investors and others to meet out-of-state venture capitalists and chat about funding opportunities in the region. The afternoon will include a panel discussion, networking and buffet lunch.
Venture capitalists from Utah, Colorado, New Mexico and Arizona are expected to attend and take part in a panel moderated by Tucson's Harry George of Solstice Capital.
Click here to register.
Most Popular Stories
- Boehner Lashes Out Against Ted Cruz, Far Right
- Hawaii Official Who Release Obama Certificate Only Victim of Plane Crash
- Ted Cruz Coloring Book Selling Briskly
- Ford Plans New Cars, Jobs in 2014
- Kim Jong Un's Uncle Executed
- 'Rape Insurance' Bill Passes in Michigan
- Gold, Silver Slide on Prospects of Fed Exit
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Grizzly Bears Could Be Taken Off Endangered List
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients