Local entrepreneurs can meet and mingle with regional venture capitalists next week in Tucson at "VCs Unplugged," a free event sponsored by the Rocky Mountain Venture Capital Association.
The Nov. 13 event at the Arizona Inn, 2200 E. Elm St. is billed as a "networking reception" for entrepreneurs, service providers, "angel" investors and others to meet out-of-state venture capitalists and chat about funding opportunities in the region. The afternoon will include a panel discussion, networking and buffet lunch.
Venture capitalists from Utah, Colorado, New Mexico and Arizona are expected to attend and take part in a panel moderated by Tucson's Harry George of Solstice Capital.
Click here to register.
Most Popular Stories
- Fed Committee Optimistic About Growth Prospects
- Pot's Legal in WA -- But You Should Probably Ask Your Boss
- Drive-In Movie Theaters Use Creativity to Afford Digital Switch
- How ESPN Became a $50B Sports Empire
- Obama Cites Letter Writers in Pitching Economy
- Pau Gasol Turns Down Lakers' Offer
- U.S. Immigration Courts Facing Record Backlog
- President Obama Relishes Roadshow, but Agenda Still Stuck
- Stevie Fielder Changes Tune on Thad Cochran Vote-buying Story
- Farrell, Kitsch Rumored for Season 2 of 'True Detective'