MIAMI, Nov. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire-HISPANIC PR WIRE/ -- Public relations veteran, Jose Boza, has formed The Boza Agency in Miami, Florida. The Boza Agency is a full-service, bilingual, public relations, social media and marketing firm
"When visualizing The Boza Agency, I wanted to identify the best ways to assist clients in growing their businesses and reaching new customers," said Jose Boza, president of The Boza Agency. "Covering all facets of public relations, social media and marketing services, we are able to meet business challenges with immediate solutions."
With an emphasis on integrated communications through traditional and online media channels, The Boza Agency offers clients experience in public relations strategy; media relations; Hispanic media relations and marketing; entertainment public relations; media training; community relations; consulting; media buy; product and event launches. In addition, social media & digital marketing strategy; copywriting for websites; SEO content writing; content writing for social media platforms; content management and strategy; Blogging; online advertising; email and mobile marketing campaigns.
Jose Boza received a Bachelor of Science degree in Communications from Florida International University (FIU). Boza is a member of PRSA Miami and Social Media Club South Florida (SMCSF).
For information for The Boza Agency, please visit: www.boza-agency.com, Find us on Facebook: Boza Agency; Follow us on Twitter: @BozaAgency and LinkedIn companies: The Boza Agency. The Boza Agency is Driven by Public Relations � Inspired by Social Media and Powered by Marketing.
The Boza Agency
SOURCE The Boza Agency
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- 'Mythbusters' Build Team Gets the Boot
- Investors Betting on ECB Stimulus Measures
- Jennifer Lopez Would Marry Again
- Florida Judge Rules in Favor of GOP Voter Map
- Mo'Ne Davis a Big Winner Despite Loss
- Hackers Get Homeland Security Employee Records
- DHS Warns Retailers About Malware in Cash Registers