Barbados beauty, Rihanna, has confirmed that her new album will feature tracks with ex-boyfriend Chris Brown and rapper Eminem.
The Rihanna-Brown collaboration is called "Nobodies Business." Basically, Rihanna is telling the world that although Brown beat her face, she has moved on, and it is ... nobodies business.
The track with Eminem is called "Numb." This is the second time these two have shared a song together. Rihanna sang on Eminem's "Love The Way You Lie," (Watch below) which coincidentally, is about an abusive relationship.
Rihanna today tweeted that there was another surprise guest -- David Guetta, who will produce her track "Fresh out the Runway."
"y'all would NEVERRR believe!! He got that Hood shit too!!!" she tweeted today about the Guetta song.
Most Popular Stories
- Sony Entertainment Network Offering Music Unlimited Service In Brazil
- Age is not an obstacle [Telegraph-Herald (Dubuque, IA)]
- audio reviews [Telegraph-Herald (Dubuque, IA)]
- Taylor Swift wins 8 trophies at Billboard Awards
- It's alive! Cinema from the slums ; A love of cult movies has turned into a semi-regular night of great bad films
- Coens deliver humorous and deeply felt movie
- Cannes festival surges into top gear ; Coen brothers take poll position in the race for the Palme d'Or
- Fred Armisen, Bill Hader bid special farewells to 'Saturday Night Live'
- Swift leads, Miguel hurts fans at Billboard Awards
- Cannes 2013: The musical side of the Coens' 'Inside Llewyn Davis'