Barbados beauty, Rihanna, has confirmed that her new album will feature tracks with ex-boyfriend Chris Brown and rapper Eminem.
The Rihanna-Brown collaboration is called "Nobodies Business." Basically, Rihanna is telling the world that although Brown beat her face, she has moved on, and it is ... nobodies business.
The track with Eminem is called "Numb." This is the second time these two have shared a song together. Rihanna sang on Eminem's "Love The Way You Lie," (Watch below) which coincidentally, is about an abusive relationship.
Rihanna today tweeted that there was another surprise guest -- David Guetta, who will produce her track "Fresh out the Runway."
"y'all would NEVERRR believe!! He got that Hood shit too!!!" she tweeted today about the Guetta song.
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Discounts Help U.S. Auto Sales Sizzle in July
- Russia, Ukraine Now Face Off Over Football Clubs
- Colorado Issuing Immigrant Driver's Licenses
- Fiat Looks Abroad After Chrysler Merger Vote
- Chrysler U.S. Sales in July Hit 9-Year High
- MassMutual Teams Up With ALPFA
- Recruiting and Keeping the Perfect Employee
- Obama Vows to Veto House Immigration Bill
- Dow Wipes Out Gains for the Year: What Happens Now?