DUNDALK, IRELAND -- (Marketwire) -- 11/06/12 -- Online Bingo site Boylebingo.com has announced the addition of a new free bingo hour to its schedule. As a result, the popular bingo site now offers two hours of free bingo every day.
The bingo site, which has seen rapid expansion in the last twelve months, has decided to extend its free game offering on the back of player requests.
Roisin Curtis from Boylebingo.com said, "Our site is all about the community, free bingo hours help us foster this community spirit, and are a great way for new players to familiarise themselves with our site."
Players can now play free bingo for two hours every day. The latest addition to the free bingo roster is the free bingo hour from five to six in the evening every day, which launches on the 7(th) of November 2012. The seed for the room is ten pounds cash.
Online bingo players will be happy to hear that they can now play free bingo more often. Because online bingo is a social activity, with a heavy focus on chat between participants, free bingo games allow people to continue their social relationships online, without the need to stake real money.
To be successful in this sector, the priority has to be on building a community and fostering interaction between players. Boylebingo.com realises this, and will always try to give back to their players at every opportunity. The site is regarded in industry circles as being player driven. This is evident with the latest free bingo expansion.
Boylebingo was established in 2010 and is the online bingo division of Boylesports the largest independent bookmaker in Ireland. The company does not accept players from the U.S.
Gaming SEM Manager
00 353 42 939 3251
Most Popular Stories
- Facebook, Twitter Announce Apps for Google Glass
- Will Yahoo Splurge on $1-Billion acquisition of Tumblr?
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness': The Return of Khan?
- Google Fiber Making an Impact
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- Exciting Night for UFC Fans
- Teen Drivers Should Be Prepared for Any Car-Related Situation
- Summer Movies Aimed at Young Men, Teen Boys
- Financial Times Twitter, Email Hacked