OAKLAND, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 11/06/12 -- PR professionals seeking to learn the latest tips and strategies for pitching the media by phone, email and social media should attend this new 90-minute webinar from PR University.
PR pros that attend Media Pitching in the Digital Age: New Best Practices for Engaging Journalists by Email, Phone and Social Media will also learn how to increase their placement in major media outlets using social media sites such as G+, LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
This exclusive PR University webinar takes place on Thursday, November 8, at 1PM EST (noon CST; 11AM MST; 10AM PST).
Lauren Lawson-Zilai, Director of Public Relations and National Spokesperson, Goodwill Industries International
Terri Rosenstock, APR, Public Relations Coordinator, King Arthur Flour
Joe Hadfield, Media Relations and Social Media Manager; Brigham Young University
Sandra Fathi, President & Founder, Affect
Peter Himler, Founding Principal, Flatiron Communications LLC
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Auto Dealer Builds Big Solar Project
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Entrepreneurs' Next Creation May Be New Laws