OAKLAND, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 11/06/12 -- PR professionals seeking to learn the latest tips and strategies for pitching the media by phone, email and social media should attend this new 90-minute webinar from PR University.
PR pros that attend Media Pitching in the Digital Age: New Best Practices for Engaging Journalists by Email, Phone and Social Media will also learn how to increase their placement in major media outlets using social media sites such as G+, LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
This exclusive PR University webinar takes place on Thursday, November 8, at 1PM EST (noon CST; 11AM MST; 10AM PST).
Lauren Lawson-Zilai, Director of Public Relations and National Spokesperson, Goodwill Industries International
Terri Rosenstock, APR, Public Relations Coordinator, King Arthur Flour
Joe Hadfield, Media Relations and Social Media Manager; Brigham Young University
Sandra Fathi, President & Founder, Affect
Peter Himler, Founding Principal, Flatiron Communications LLC
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women