ROCKVILLE, MD -- (Marketwire) -- 11/06/12 -- MarketResearch.com has announced the addition of "Consumer Electronics in the US," to their collection of market reports.
The US economy demonstrated an uneven recovery in 2011. The annual disposable income of Americans increased by 4.6% in 2011, while GDP growth reached 1.7%. Unemployment remained stubbornly high for much of the year. Despite this challenging environment the US consumer electronics industry posted healthy value growth in 2011, buoyed by several important growth categories in personal computing and portable electronics. Consumer expenditure on telecommunications equipment, leisure and recreation...
Euromonitor International's Consumer Electronics in USA report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the in-home, portable and in-car consumer electronics products markets at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market -- be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change.
For more information, visit http://www.marketresearch.com/land/product.asp?productid=7177035&progid=84882
MarketResearch.com is the leading provider of global market intelligence products and services. With research reports from more than 720 top consulting and advisory firms, MarketResearch.com offers instant online access to the world's most extensive database of expert insights on global industries, companies, products, and trends. Moreover, MarketResearch.com's Research Specialists have in-depth knowledge of the publishers and the various types of reports in their respective industries and are ready to provide research assistance. For more information, call Cindy Frei at 240.747.3014 or visit http://www.marketresearch.com.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- Rand Paul Tops Presidential Straw Poll at Conservative PAC Conference
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- New Chat App, Yik Yak, Causes Problems for Students
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- Gas Prices May Jump from Calif. Emissions Law
- Obama Meets with Ukraine Prime Minister Wednesday