AUSTIN, TX -- (Marketwire) -- 11/06/12 -- GreenWorld Restoration is pleased to announce the addition of Mark Daiber as Director of Concrete Products.
Mark has over 25 years of production and operations management experience in manufacturing, with a primary concentration in the building materials sector. Mark's key management areas include P&L and budget management, industrial plant operations, regulatory compliance, quality control, process improvement, project management, safety programs and team building.
Mark has varied Industry experience, including dimensional stone quarrying, explosives service in aggregate quarries, concrete batching and delivery, concrete paver manufacturing and asphalt resurfacing. Mark has authored and presented SAE and AIAA technical papers. He has received safety awards from MSHA and Honorable Mention for Producer of The Year from Pit and Quarry Magazine.
According to Michael Torres, President and CEO of GreenWorld Restoration, "Mark brings a wealth of experience and passion to a world that is in need of new solutions."
About GreenWorld Restoration
GreenWorld Restoration, LLC is a leading provider of sustainable housing and community solutions. We offer affordable on- or off-the-grid permanent as well as temporary-to-permanent housing solutions.
Beyond the home, we help design and develop sustainable communities utilizing our Integrated Solution Architecture for Sustainable Communities. Through this approach, we are able to help create a community that is in balance with the land ecologically and the people economically.
We are a socially conscious company allocating up to 30% of our profits to "Pay-it-Back" to the communities we serve and "Pay-it-Forward" to communities we have yet to serve. We do this in partnership with the Worldwide Maniac Foundation providing workforce training, educational facilities, shelter, clean water and other elements necessary to fulfill the needs of a sustainable community.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women