AUSTIN, TX -- (Marketwire) -- 11/06/12 -- GreenWorld Restoration is pleased to announce the addition of Mark Daiber as Director of Concrete Products.
Mark has over 25 years of production and operations management experience in manufacturing, with a primary concentration in the building materials sector. Mark's key management areas include P&L and budget management, industrial plant operations, regulatory compliance, quality control, process improvement, project management, safety programs and team building.
Mark has varied Industry experience, including dimensional stone quarrying, explosives service in aggregate quarries, concrete batching and delivery, concrete paver manufacturing and asphalt resurfacing. Mark has authored and presented SAE and AIAA technical papers. He has received safety awards from MSHA and Honorable Mention for Producer of The Year from Pit and Quarry Magazine.
According to Michael Torres, President and CEO of GreenWorld Restoration, "Mark brings a wealth of experience and passion to a world that is in need of new solutions."
About GreenWorld Restoration
GreenWorld Restoration, LLC is a leading provider of sustainable housing and community solutions. We offer affordable on- or off-the-grid permanent as well as temporary-to-permanent housing solutions.
Beyond the home, we help design and develop sustainable communities utilizing our Integrated Solution Architecture for Sustainable Communities. Through this approach, we are able to help create a community that is in balance with the land ecologically and the people economically.
We are a socially conscious company allocating up to 30% of our profits to "Pay-it-Back" to the communities we serve and "Pay-it-Forward" to communities we have yet to serve. We do this in partnership with the Worldwide Maniac Foundation providing workforce training, educational facilities, shelter, clean water and other elements necessary to fulfill the needs of a sustainable community.
Most Popular Stories
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- NASA Fellowships, Scholarships Bring Diversity to Workforce
- Dish Network Leads 2013 Top 50 Advertisers List
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise