SANTA MONICA, Calif., Nov. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Entravision Communications Corporation announced that Christopher T. Young, Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer, will be presenting at the Wells Fargo Securities 2012 Technology, Media & Telecom Conference in New York, NY at 3:25 p.m. EST on Wednesday, November 7, 2012.
The presentation will be made available to the public via live audio webcast which can be accessed by visiting the investor relations section of Entravision's corporate web site at http://www.entravision.com. The webcast will be archived for thirty days.
About Entravision Communications Corporation
Entravision Communications Corporation is a diversified Spanish-language media company utilizing a combination of television, radio and digital operations to reach Hispanic consumers across the United States, as well as the border markets of Mexico. Entravision is the largest affiliate group of both the top-ranked Univision television network and Univision's TeleFutura network, with television stations in 19 of the nation's top 50 Hispanic markets. The company also operates one of the nation's largest groups of primarily Spanish-language radio stations, consisting of 49 owned and operated radio stations. Additionally, Entravision has a variety of cross-platform digital content and sales offerings designed to capitalize on the company's leadership position within the Hispanic broadcasting community. Entravision shares of Class A Common Stock are traded on The New York Stock Exchange under the symbol: EVC.Entravision Communications Corporation
Web site: http://www.entravision.com/
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation