IRVINE, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 11/05/12 -- Versant International Inc. ("Versant" or the "Company") (OTCQB: VINTB), a diversified financial holding company focusing on investments in environmentally responsible, profitable and growing companies, announced today the addition of John Bradley Jackson to its Board of Directors, effective October 30, 2012. Mr. Jackson joins the Board as an independent director.
Mr. Jackson is currently a director for The Center for Entrepreneurship, and also a professor at California State University, Fullerton. John founded The BirdDog Group, a marketing and sales consulting firm that specializes in helping small businesses increase profitability. He was senior vice president at Bowne and Company, a Fortune 1000 company, and also held various senior management roles at Dataquest, Conner Peripherals, and Forrester Research. Jackson is an author of multiple books on marketing and entrepreneurship, and currently serves as an advisor to the Small Business Development Corporation, BrandMixer, and College Web Media.
"We are extremely pleased to have John join our Board of Directors. He brings a wealth of knowledge and business expertise, especially in the areas of sales management and marketing. We look forward to his contributions in the coming years as we focus on profitability, and growing our business across various segments," said Glen Carnes, CEO of Versant International.
About Versant International
Headquartered in Irvine, California, Versant International is a diversified financial investment company that evaluates acquisition and investment opportunities with a focus on businesses of profitable and growing, environmentally responsible, companies. Versant International uses a superior team of financial research experts and in-house environmental responsibility analysis to make recommendations for strategic acquisitions. For more information, please visit our website at www.versantinternational.com
Cautionary Statement Regarding Forward-Looking Statements
This release may include forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements are based on current expectations that involve risks, uncertainties and assumptions. Should one or more of these risks or uncertainties materialize or should underlying assumptions prove incorrect, actual results may differ materially. These risks include: changes in business or other market conditions; the difficulty of keeping expense growth at modest levels while increasing revenues; unforeseen challenges with respect to product development and the timing thereof; integration efforts relating to our acquisition activities; uncertainties regarding financing efforts which may be undertaken by the Company; and other risks detailed from time to time in the Company's Securities and Exchange Commission reports, including but not limited to the Annual Report on Form 10-K for the most recent year ended. Pursuant to the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, the Company does not undertake to update forward-looking statements contained within this news release.
CSIR Group, LLC.
Most Popular Stories
- Emirati announces new film project at Cannes
- Contra Costa Times Chuck Barney column
- The News & Advance, Lynchburg, Va., Casey Gillis column
- Promoter McLean 'provided more musical joy than Dylan and Prince combined'
- Haitian music, culture take center stage at Compas Fest
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- Gillian Anderson is fired up in 'The Fall', but Whicher is suspiciously dull ; The former 'X-Files' star channels her inner Helen Mirren in a new crime drama set in Belfast
- Daily Trivia Byte
- Joshua Radin loves to sing about love