HOUSTON, Nov. 5, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- WHO: Catherine Engelbrecht, president and founder of True the Vote, will be available for comment on breaking issues related to the U.S. voting process for the final days of the 2012 election. In addition, other election experts will be on call, including best-selling author Christian Adams, ACORN Whistleblower and author Anita MonCrief, Adryana Boyne of VOCES Action, and others.
WHAT: True the Vote (TTV) is a national nonpartisan election integrity organization. Recently, the organization launched a new initiative, Voto Honesto, to help educate and empower the Latino voting community, in addition to other ground-breaking voter outreach, training and research programs.
HOW: Media can contact True the Vote at (832) 304-0449 or email@example.com. Inquiries will be handled on a first-come, first-served basis.
WHEN: True the Vote will have continued availability for media comment throughout the election process.
WHY: True The Vote (TTV) a nonpartisan, nonprofit grassroots organization focused on preserving election integrity is operated by citizens for citizens, to inspire and equip volunteers for involvement at every stage of our electoral process. TTV empowers organizations and individuals across the nation to actively protect the rights of legitimate voters, regardless of their political party affiliation. For more information, please visit www.truethevote.org.
Voto Honesto (TTV) es una organizacion sin fines de lucro, no partidaria, enfocada en preservar la integridad en las elecciones y operada por ciudadanos para ciudadanos, para inspirar y equipar a voluntarios para envolverse en cada una de las etapas del proceso electoral. TTV capacita a organizaciones e individuos a traves de la nacion para activamente proteger los derechos de los votantes legitimos, sin importar a que partido politico perteneces. Para mas informacion, por favor visite www.truethevote.org. True the Vote
Web site: http://www.truethevote.org/
Most Popular Stories
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Apple Said to Duck Billions in Taxes
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Georgia GOP Preaches Minority Outreach