HOUSTON, Nov. 5, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- WHO: Catherine Engelbrecht, president and founder of True the Vote, will be available for comment on breaking issues related to the U.S. voting process for the final days of the 2012 election. In addition, other election experts will be on call, including best-selling author Christian Adams, ACORN Whistleblower and author Anita MonCrief, Adryana Boyne of VOCES Action, and others.
WHAT: True the Vote (TTV) is a national nonpartisan election integrity organization. Recently, the organization launched a new initiative, Voto Honesto, to help educate and empower the Latino voting community, in addition to other ground-breaking voter outreach, training and research programs.
HOW: Media can contact True the Vote at (832) 304-0449 or email@example.com. Inquiries will be handled on a first-come, first-served basis.
WHEN: True the Vote will have continued availability for media comment throughout the election process.
WHY: True The Vote (TTV) a nonpartisan, nonprofit grassroots organization focused on preserving election integrity is operated by citizens for citizens, to inspire and equip volunteers for involvement at every stage of our electoral process. TTV empowers organizations and individuals across the nation to actively protect the rights of legitimate voters, regardless of their political party affiliation. For more information, please visit www.truethevote.org.
Voto Honesto (TTV) es una organizacion sin fines de lucro, no partidaria, enfocada en preservar la integridad en las elecciones y operada por ciudadanos para ciudadanos, para inspirar y equipar a voluntarios para envolverse en cada una de las etapas del proceso electoral. TTV capacita a organizaciones e individuos a traves de la nacion para activamente proteger los derechos de los votantes legitimos, sin importar a que partido politico perteneces. Para mas informacion, por favor visite www.truethevote.org. True the Vote
Web site: http://www.truethevote.org/
Most Popular Stories
- E.U. Puts Sanctions on Russia, Ukraine Officials
- Crimea Seeks Financial Integration With Russia
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Jack Daniel's Resists Changes to Tenn. Whiskey Law
- Homebuilders Show Rising Confidence in Market
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Microsoft Releases Free OneNote for Mac
- Chile Shaken by Major Aftershock
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.