Wendy's kicks off its "Wendy's Secret Sandwich" contest today, which will give one lucky Wendy's fan the experience of a lifetime: a trip for two to see reggaeton and pop Latino sensation Tito El Bambino in concert.
"Celebrating our fans' passion for good flavor and good music, we're inviting them to guess the ingredients of the Wendy's Secret Sandwich and win a trip to one of Puerto Rican sensation Tito El Bambino's concerts," said Jesus Valdez, Wendy's Director, Brand Management for U.S. Hispanic Markets. "Like all of Wendy's products, this sandwich will have the flavorful, quality ingredients our customers have come to expect of our offerings."
Fans can attempt to guess the Wendy's Secret Sandwich by choosing five ingredients to virtually build the sandwich of their choice at http://celebraconwendys.com/sandwichsecreto. Fans can submit as many different sandwiches as they like between Nov. 5 and Nov. 17, 2012. Wendy's will email the lucky winner, who will be selected from among all correct entries by a drawing, on Nov. 19.
The winner of the Wendy's Secret Sandwich promotion will receive two VIP tickets to a Tito El Bambino concert next year. The prize pack includes round trip airline tickets for the winner and a companion and accommodations for one night.
One of the pioneers of reggaeton, Tito "El Bambino" debuted his solo album "Top of the Line" in 2006. His newest album, "Invicto," will be released in November. The artist is the recipient of a Latin Grammy, a winner of nine Billboard Music Awards, four Premios Lo Nuestro, 11 American Society of Composers Authors and Publishers (ASCAP) awards and was twice named Songwriter of the Year by ASCAP. He is known for being a spokesperson against violence and an activist against drugs and the mistreatment of children.
The Wendy's Company is the world's third largest quick-service hamburger company.
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief