HOUSTON, TX -- (Marketwire) -- 11/05/12 -- Tenguy World International, Inc. (PINKSHEETS: TGWI) provided an update today on the White 12-1 project. The project currently has one producing well and one salt water disposal well located in Pottawatomie County, Oklahoma. According to projections from the operations team, after the chemical stimulation and frac enhancements are completed on the White 12-1, production could go from 5 barrels per day to 20+ barrels per day. The enhancements are scheduled to be completed within the next forty five days.
The unit contains 40 acres with all rights in addition to all of the rights to Sandston reservoirs. Production currently exists on 40 acres out of the Hunton Limestone. The Hunton Reservoir is on 320 acre spacing. This zone is producing in the area; once the evaluation is completed this zone should be able to add proved undeveloped reserves to the project.
For more information on Tenguy World International, Inc. please visit http://tenguyworldint.com/.
About Tenguy World International, Inc.
The Company was originally incorporated in 1923 in the state of Colorado. Tenguy World International is an independent oil and gas company engaged in the acquisition, exploration, development, and production of oil, natural gas, and natural gas liquids in the United States.
Elite Communications, LTD
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- NSHMBA to Rebrand With New Name, Logo
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Chrysler and Google Launch Virtual Plant Tour
- Perry Wants to Skip Court for Foreign Trip
- Investors Fret Yahoo's Future, Stock Dips
- Iran Digs in on Underground Nuclear Site
- Existing Home Sales in U.S. Fell in August
- Hispanic Designer Honored As Rising Star