Save the date because film legends Michael Douglas, Robert De Niro, Morgan Freeman and Kevin Kline will be coming to a theater near you next Holiday Season straight from fabulous LAST VEGAS! The film, which will be released on December 20(th), 2013, marks the first time ever these four Hollywood icons, who have garnered a total of six Oscar wins and 14 nominations and accumulated over an estimated $16.6 billion at the worldwide box office, will appear together on the big screen.
CBS Films and Good Universe announced today that principal photography on the comedy LAST VEGAS has commenced in Las Vegas, Nevada and will continue to shoot in Atlanta, Georgia. In addition to filming on the iconic Las Vegas Strip, the cast will also shoot at ARIA Resort & Casino.
Directed by Jon Turteltaub (National Treasure, While You Were Sleeping) from a screenplay by Dan Fogelman (Crazy, Stupid, Love, Tangled), LAST VEGAS co-stars Oscar -winner Mary Steenburgen (The Help), Jerry Ferrara (Think Like A Man), Romany Malco (Weeds) and Roger Bart (Political Animals).
The ensemble comedy follows four old friends who decide to throw a Las Vegas bachelor party for the only one of them who has remained single. LAST VEGAS is being produced by Laurence Mark (Julie & Julia, Dreamgirls) and Amy Baer. Nathan Kahane and Lawrence Grey are serving as executive producers. Good Universe's Matt Leonetti is co-producing.
Executive Vice President of Production Maria Faillace and Creative Executive Alex Ginno are overseeing the project for CBS Films. Nicole Brown, Executive Vice President of Production, is overseeing the project for Good Universe which is also handling international sales.
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Auto Dealer Builds Big Solar Project