DENVER, CO -- (Marketwire) -- 11/05/12 -- Every vote counts. Not just for the election, but for victims of the destruction caused by Hurricane Sandy.
Colorado companies, Justin's (http://www.justinsnutbutter.com), iVote Mobile (http://www.ivotemobile.com) and SpyderLynk (http://www.spyderlynk.com), creator of the SnapTag, have joined forces to engage election voters with mobile technology, social media, and gourmet peanut butter for east coast food banks with live exit polling to gauge viewer opinions before and during this week's Presidential election. For every vote you place between now and the election through the iVote Mobile app, a protein-filled peanut butter squeeze pack will give some needed energy to our friends, families and relief workers affected by Sandy. Justin's has committed to sending up to 250,000 packs, so now is the time to vote!
"We are thrilled that through our partnership with iVote Mobile, we can support disaster relief efforts for Sandy and at the same time encourage people to Vote!" -Founder and CEO of Justin's, Justin Gold.
Incorporate the iVote SnapTag into any publication or social media outlet and viewers can click, scan, or tap the photo of the tag and start voting.
With over 200+ million mobile devices, and 26 million votes since iVote Mobile's inception in 2008, this platform has become the definitive source for gathering public opinion quickly and effectively. Colorado, a political hot spot for the elections, has garnered much National attention. Through the iVote app, opinions are collected and your voice can be heard. Cast your vote for this year's Presidential race, voice your opinion and help victims of Sandy!
Here's how to participate:
1. When you see a SnapTag on signage, scan it with a SnapTag reader, available for free at the iTunes store or Android app market for Android devices. For non-smartphone users, you may snap a picture of the SnapTag with your camera and send to 77865. Alternately, you may go directly to www.iVotemobile.com to download the free iVote app.
2. To download the iVote app directly through the iTunes store or the Android app market
3. Open the app on your mobile phone and click the "politics" tab and place for your vote
4. Participate in the poll, voice your opinion and Justin's will donate!
Justin's, a pioneer in the natural food industry, produces organic and all-natural nut butter spreads, peanut butter cups and candy bars. Justin's was founded in 2004 as owner Justin Gold began making homemade nut butters using a food processor in his home kitchen, and selling them at the Boulder Farmers' Market. Today, Justin's is available internationally and across North America at fine retailers including: Whole Foods Market, Safeway, Kroger, Wegman's, SuperTarget, Jewel-Osco, HEB, Sprouts, Natural Grocers and many more. For more information please visit: www.justinsnutbutter.com.
SpyderLynk's mobile platform allows marketers to activate meaningful mobile marketing engagements using its iconic, QR code alternative, the SnapTag, and a robust suite of marketing solutions. Consumers with smart- or standard-camera phones can snap or scan SnapTags featured on packaging, advertising, signage or screens to bring brand experiences to life. SpyderLynk's mobile engagement platform combines all the tools a marketer needs to build, serve and measure action-rich digital experiences enabling mobile purchases, coupon downloads, free sample requests, video views, opt-ins, promotional entries, Likes, Pins, Follows, Posts, Tweets, and more. SpyderLynk's highly integrated solutions are accelerating purchase cycles and driving marketing results for brands such as Coke Zero, Glamour, Revlon, L'Oreal, MillerCoors, Warner Brothers, Toyota, Dos Equis, the Dallas Cowboys and others. SpyderLynk can be found online at www.spyderlynk.com. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and through the #SnapTag hashtag.
The iVote app is brought to you by a team of very tight, cool and caffeine loaded Techsters @ Relevance Media www.relmed.com in downtown Denver, who have developed & deployed this FREE app so your Voice can be heard here in Colorado and Nationally. iVote Mobile LLC is a subsidiary of Relevance Media, a Denver-based new media and marketing company founded in 2008 focused on exploring technology for business and consumers.
Colorado based Activate is a branding and marketing agency that partners with businesses and organizations to find and express the purpose behind their brands to create positive change for people, companies and communities.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
For More Information, Contact:
Go Ahead Public Relations
Justin's Nut Butter
SpyderLynk Public Relations
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Automakers Turn to China to Fuel Sales Growth
- Pope Francis, Huge Crowd Joyously Celebrate Easter
- GM Boosting China Production Capacity
- GOP Making Bold Play for Oregon Senate Seat
- Delay in Ferry Evacuation Puzzles Maritime Experts
- Report: Iran VP Says Row Over Reactor Resolved
- NASA's Space Station Robonaut Finally Getting Legs
- Confusion, Anger as Sunken Ferry's Relatives Wait
- Iran Denounces U.S. Ruling to Sell Property