Spanish singer Julio Iglesias Jr. and Belgian model Charisse Verhaert were married on an estate in Spain, Fox News Latino reported.
They had been engaged for seven years.
Their private wedding ceremony took place at the El Rincon estate in Aldea del Fresno outside Madrid Sunday afternoon.
Verhaert wore a gown designed by Manuel Mota for Pronovias. Among her bridesmaids were Iglesias' sisters Ana Boyer and Tamara Falco, Fox News said.
Iglesias' brother Enrique, also a recording artist, was not able to attend the service due to work commitments, the report said.
Most Popular Stories
- 3 Shot Dead in Venezuela Unrest
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- Several Texas Cities Top Job Search List
- Why Buffett Bets Big on Green Energy
- Wall Street Rally Heads Off 3rd Day of Decline
- Senate Committee OKs Bill to Sanction Russia
- Better Pay Means Bigger Profits: Strategist
- G7 Presses Russia to Pull Troops Out of Crimea
- Obama's 'Between Two Ferns' Appearance Has Conservatives Upset
- Jan Brewer Out on Term Limits