Spanish singer Julio Iglesias Jr. and Belgian model Charisse Verhaert were married on an estate in Spain, Fox News Latino reported.
They had been engaged for seven years.
Their private wedding ceremony took place at the El Rincon estate in Aldea del Fresno outside Madrid Sunday afternoon.
Verhaert wore a gown designed by Manuel Mota for Pronovias. Among her bridesmaids were Iglesias' sisters Ana Boyer and Tamara Falco, Fox News said.
Iglesias' brother Enrique, also a recording artist, was not able to attend the service due to work commitments, the report said.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women