Spanish singer Julio Iglesias Jr. and Belgian model Charisse Verhaert were married on an estate in Spain, Fox News Latino reported.
They had been engaged for seven years.
Their private wedding ceremony took place at the El Rincon estate in Aldea del Fresno outside Madrid Sunday afternoon.
Verhaert wore a gown designed by Manuel Mota for Pronovias. Among her bridesmaids were Iglesias' sisters Ana Boyer and Tamara Falco, Fox News said.
Iglesias' brother Enrique, also a recording artist, was not able to attend the service due to work commitments, the report said.
Most Popular Stories
- Illinois Issues Fracking Rules
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Detroit Muslim Conference Stirs Controversy
- Canada, Russia Go to War (on Twitter)
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause
- 'Longmire' Cancelled, Looks for New Network
- Clippers Deal Started With 2 Numbers
- Immigration Delay Throws Both Parties a Curve