Spanish singer Julio Iglesias Jr. and Belgian model Charisse Verhaert were married on an estate in Spain, Fox News Latino reported.
They had been engaged for seven years.
Their private wedding ceremony took place at the El Rincon estate in Aldea del Fresno outside Madrid Sunday afternoon.
Verhaert wore a gown designed by Manuel Mota for Pronovias. Among her bridesmaids were Iglesias' sisters Ana Boyer and Tamara Falco, Fox News said.
Iglesias' brother Enrique, also a recording artist, was not able to attend the service due to work commitments, the report said.
Most Popular Stories
- Accenture Gets 8 Percent Bump in Q1
- Revised GDP Up 4.1 Percent in 3rd Quarter
- Insurance Rule Change Angers Industry
- Lockheed Martin Ends Gifts to Boy Scouts Over Gay Ban
- Texting With Vodka: Booze and Social Media Can Mix After All
- Obama Opens Last-Minute Loophole in Insurance Law
- Stripped-Down Defense Bill Creates Winners, Losers
- Mazda Leads the Pack for Fuel Efficiency
- Menendez Pushes for Iran Sanctions
- Obama's Dad Was Abusive Drunk, Half Brother Says