SAN JOSE, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 11/05/12 -- Interface Masters, an industry leader and innovator in network Monitoring solutions, announced completion of its full TAP family marked by the announcement of the Niagara 3231, an industry-first 40G Link Aggregation TAP System. The family supports an array of 1G, 10G and 40G Passive TAP and Link Aggregation TAP options. The flagship Niagara 3231 consists of a TAP segment which possess full 40 Gigabit monitoring capabilities. The TAP system supports multiple TAP methodologies as well as Multi-Mode and Single-Mode fiber media configuration for 40Gbps. The system architecture is designed for flexibility, enabling to operate in various modes including split, aggregation and packet injection TAP. Additionally, the system supports a full suite of secure management including industry-standard management and logging tools. The full TAP family headlined by Niagara 3231 is designed to integrate with IDS, Sniffers, Analyzers, Probes, and Traffic Management appliances.
"Interface Masters is pleased to lead the TAP market into next generation monitoring with its new 40G Link Aggregation TAP System to ensure maximized visibility into high speed networks," stated Ben Askarinam, founder and CEO of Interface Masters Technologies. "With a versatile TAP family available with passive, active, multi-speed and multi-segment options, combined with our PacketMaster technology, we are positioned to provide complete, one-stop solutions at an industry-best price performance point."
The Niagara TAP Series, including Niagara 3231, provides key features including:
•Split and Link aggregation TAP •Packet Injection •Passive Bypass •Gigabit Copper and Fiber(SX/LX), 10 Gigabit Fiber(SR/LR) and 40Gb QSFP+ options •Up to 4 segments •Hot-Swappable Redundant power supplies for maximum reliability •Management and Console Ports •CLI and WEB management •SSH and HTTPS for secure Management •TACACS+ and Syslog •NTP •EMC, FCC Class A, UL
Most Popular Stories
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- Schedule packed with talent at the Fox
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- Austin musicians point to a variety of reasons to appreciate McCartney
- Manila's Hollywood Week
- Promoter McLean 'provided more musical joy than Dylan and Prince combined'
- The Blade, Toledo, Ohio, TK Barger column
- SINCE YOU ASKED [Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (PA)]
- Emirati announces new film project at Cannes