U.S. actress Kristen Bell is pregnant with her first child and due to give birth in late spring, a friend told People.com.
Bell, 32, is a cast member of Showtime's "House of Lies." She is engaged to "Parenthood" actor Dax Shepard, 37. They have been dating since 2007.
"They're so excited -- they're both ecstatic. They can't wait to become parents," a friend told People.com. "Kristen had a little bit of morning sickness early on, but she just started shooting the second season of 'House of Lies' and is feeling great now."
Most Popular Stories
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- Social Media Causee Sleep Deprivation in Students
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Unexpectedly
- General Electric Plans IPO of Credit Card Unit
- U.S. Business Inventories Up, Retail Sales Down
- 'Candy Crush' Maker Files IPO
- First-time U.S. Jobless Claims Hit 3-month Low
- Why Buffett Bets Big on Green Energy
- SXSW Crash Kills 2, Injures 23