U.S. actress Kristen Bell is pregnant with her first child and due to give birth in late spring, a friend told People.com.
Bell, 32, is a cast member of Showtime's "House of Lies." She is engaged to "Parenthood" actor Dax Shepard, 37. They have been dating since 2007.
"They're so excited -- they're both ecstatic. They can't wait to become parents," a friend told People.com. "Kristen had a little bit of morning sickness early on, but she just started shooting the second season of 'House of Lies' and is feeling great now."
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World