U.S. actress Kristen Bell is pregnant with her first child and due to give birth in late spring, a friend told People.com.
Bell, 32, is a cast member of Showtime's "House of Lies." She is engaged to "Parenthood" actor Dax Shepard, 37. They have been dating since 2007.
"They're so excited -- they're both ecstatic. They can't wait to become parents," a friend told People.com. "Kristen had a little bit of morning sickness early on, but she just started shooting the second season of 'House of Lies' and is feeling great now."
Most Popular Stories
- World Bank: Rich Countries Must Curb Emissions
- Airport Garners Social Media Award
- Social Media Campaign Increases Organ Donor Registrations
- What Will Happen When Quantitative Easing Ends?
- Immigration Reform Would Decrease U.S. Budget Deficit
- MillerCoors Taps New Hispanic Ad Agency
- Aetna Leaving California's Individual Health Insurance Market
- Conference Slated for Hispanic Tech Startups
- Tea Party Wants to 'Audit the IRS'
- Calories Count: Starbucks to Post the Numbers on Menu Boards