U.S. actress Kristen Bell is pregnant with her first child and due to give birth in late spring, a friend told People.com.
Bell, 32, is a cast member of Showtime's "House of Lies." She is engaged to "Parenthood" actor Dax Shepard, 37. They have been dating since 2007.
"They're so excited -- they're both ecstatic. They can't wait to become parents," a friend told People.com. "Kristen had a little bit of morning sickness early on, but she just started shooting the second season of 'House of Lies' and is feeling great now."
Most Popular Stories
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Maui Visitor Killed in Shark Attack
- Donors Abandon GOP Over Gun Stance
- Mexico: 'Extremely Dangerous' Radioactive Material Stolen
- CEOs More Optimistic About Economy, Hiring
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Private Sector Employment Surges by 215,000 Jobs
- Calif. Likes Christie, Says Tea Party's a Drag
- Newtown 911 Tapes Being Released Today