U.S. actress Kristen Bell is pregnant with her first child and due to give birth in late spring, a friend told People.com.
Bell, 32, is a cast member of Showtime's "House of Lies." She is engaged to "Parenthood" actor Dax Shepard, 37. They have been dating since 2007.
"They're so excited -- they're both ecstatic. They can't wait to become parents," a friend told People.com. "Kristen had a little bit of morning sickness early on, but she just started shooting the second season of 'House of Lies' and is feeling great now."
Most Popular Stories
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- Twitter's Stock Rises on Stellar Revenues
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?
- DishLATINO Wins Hispanic TV Award
- Judge Orders Kurdistan Oil Seized
- Ebola Outbreak Strikes Fear in Minnesota
- Beyonce Seen Apartment Shopping in NYC Without Jay Z
- U.S. Consumer Confidence at Strongest Since 2007
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row