A train struck two vehicles in Rancho Cucamonga this morning, but sheriff's officials say there may have been no injuries.
San Bernardino County sheriff's dispatchers received a report of a vehicle struck by a train near the corner of 8th Street and Vineyard Avenue at 7:20 a.m., said sheriff's spokeswoman Cindy Bachman.
They received another report that another vehicle had been struck.
Metrolink officials were notified of the crash, although it was not immediately known if a Metrolink or freight train struck the vehicles.
Ontario police, who were at the scene along with deputies from the Rancho Cucamonga station, reported that there appears to be no injuries related to the crash.
Most Popular Stories
- Steven Sotloff Beheading Video Claimed by Islamic State
- Apple Planning to Launch Mobile Wallet
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- Challenge to Texas Voter ID Begins
- Men Are the Big Winners in the Jobs Recovery
- Durant Spurns Under Armour to Return to Nike
- Netflix Unveils New Way to Share Picks
- Auto Industry Going Back to Bad Habits
- Construction Spending Staged Strong Rebound in July
- Celebrities Vow Revenge on Hackers Who Posted Photos