A train struck two vehicles in Rancho Cucamonga this morning, but sheriff's officials say there may have been no injuries.
San Bernardino County sheriff's dispatchers received a report of a vehicle struck by a train near the corner of 8th Street and Vineyard Avenue at 7:20 a.m., said sheriff's spokeswoman Cindy Bachman.
They received another report that another vehicle had been struck.
Metrolink officials were notified of the crash, although it was not immediately known if a Metrolink or freight train struck the vehicles.
Ontario police, who were at the scene along with deputies from the Rancho Cucamonga station, reported that there appears to be no injuries related to the crash.
Most Popular Stories
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- Schedule packed with talent at the Fox
- Manila's Hollywood Week
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- Austin musicians point to a variety of reasons to appreciate McCartney
- Financial Times Twitter, Email Hacked
- Apple's iPhones, iPads Approved for Military Use, Sir Yes Sir!
- SINCE YOU ASKED [Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (PA)]
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness': The Return of Khan?