A train struck two vehicles in Rancho Cucamonga this morning, but sheriff's officials say there may have been no injuries.
San Bernardino County sheriff's dispatchers received a report of a vehicle struck by a train near the corner of 8th Street and Vineyard Avenue at 7:20 a.m., said sheriff's spokeswoman Cindy Bachman.
They received another report that another vehicle had been struck.
Metrolink officials were notified of the crash, although it was not immediately known if a Metrolink or freight train struck the vehicles.
Ontario police, who were at the scene along with deputies from the Rancho Cucamonga station, reported that there appears to be no injuries related to the crash.
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Auto Dealer Builds Big Solar Project
- Entrepreneurs' Next Creation May Be New Laws
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts