A train struck two vehicles in Rancho Cucamonga this morning, but sheriff's officials say there may have been no injuries.
San Bernardino County sheriff's dispatchers received a report of a vehicle struck by a train near the corner of 8th Street and Vineyard Avenue at 7:20 a.m., said sheriff's spokeswoman Cindy Bachman.
They received another report that another vehicle had been struck.
Metrolink officials were notified of the crash, although it was not immediately known if a Metrolink or freight train struck the vehicles.
Ontario police, who were at the scene along with deputies from the Rancho Cucamonga station, reported that there appears to be no injuries related to the crash.
Most Popular Stories
- Fed Committee Optimistic About Growth Prospects
- Sales Show Samsung Needs Next Big Thing
- Judge Strikes Down Colo. Gay Marriage Ban
- Boehner Says No to Palin's Call for Impeachment
- FOMC Minutes From June 17 Meeting: Full Text
- Libyan Production Pushes Brent Crude Below $109
- U.K. Girds for Nationwide Strike
- Warren G. Harding's Spicy Love Letters to Be Released
- Is Eva Mendes Pregnant With Ryan Gosling's Baby?
- UTEP Students Tapped to Test Lunar Dust Device