NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 11/30/12 -- PremierEquityReports.com, the U.S. leader in equity reports, offers quality reports to investors looking for the most undervalued companies in the market. Premier Equity Reports provides its subscribers with timely information and exclusive analysis on U.S. companies with substantial upside potential. Premier Equity Reports is the #1 free financial newsletter in the industry.
Click here - www.PremierEquityReports.com
Premier Equity Reports today announces a Technical Breakout Alert in STL Marketing Group, Inc. (PINKSHEETS: STLK)
Technical Breakout Alert: STL Marketing (PINKSHEETS: STLK) has some bullish indicators setting up in its stock chart. A Major Support Level appears to be established around $0.006-$0.007. This area also matches the previous high in mid-September. In late October, STL Marketing (PINKSHEETS: STLK) skyrocketed to a high of $0.0249 on a massive volume spike. This activity must be taken notice of.
Since then, STL Marketing (PINKSHEETS: STLK) has pulled in to a support level and developed a wedge pattern. Once above $0.01, STL Marketing could gain momentum and make a run towards its previous high of $0.0249. A move back to $0.0249 would result in a 255% gain from its current price, $0.007.
Breaking News Alert: Earlier this month, STL Marketing (PINKSHEETS: STLK) received a "Current Status Rating" from the OTC Markets. The "Caveat Emptor" has been cleared as STL Marketing has initiated the process of filing the initial disclosures and supplementary information.
New CEO, Jose P. Quiros, said, "We began updating information and have uploaded some important documents to the OTC since our merger on October 15th, 2012. This is an important first step by the Company as a part of our overall strategy. In addition to the filings, the Company is upgrading its web site and encourages our investors and anyone interested in our progress to follow us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn."
About STL Marketing Group, Inc.
STL Marketing Group Inc. (PINKSHEETS: STLK), through its subsidiary Versant Corporation, is a Colorado based renewable energy company seeking to develop and operate renewable energy projects. Its first proposed stage of development is focused on wind energy facilities in Costa Rica. For more information on STL Marketing Group, Inc., please visit www.STLmarketingGroup.com
Premier Equity Reports also offers a FREE text message alert service to ensure that you receive all alerts. Simply text "reports" to 63566.
Sign Up Now - www.PremierEquityReports.com and find out why thousands have joined already!
Keep a close eye on these companies and sign up to www.PremierEquityReports.com to receive full, comprehensive write-ups.
Disclosure: PremierEquityReports.com is not a registered investment advisor and nothing contained in any materials should be construed as a recommendation to buy or sell securities. Investors should always conduct their own due diligence with any potential investment. Premier Equity Reports is a wholly owned entity of Equities Awareness Group LLC. Equities Awareness Group LLC has not been compensated for this release. Please read our report and visit our website, for complete risks and disclosures.
201-917-5934 ext. 153
Most Popular Stories
- Emirati announces new film project at Cannes
- Promoter McLean 'provided more musical joy than Dylan and Prince combined'
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- Contra Costa Times Chuck Barney column
- The News & Advance, Lynchburg, Va., Casey Gillis column
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- Haitian music, culture take center stage at Compas Fest
- Gillian Anderson is fired up in 'The Fall', but Whicher is suspiciously dull ; The former 'X-Files' star channels her inner Helen Mirren in a new crime drama set in Belfast
- SET PHASERS TO DUMB Spock emotional and in love? Nonstop explosions? The highly illogical enterprise of J.J. Abrams' 'Star Trek'