Sears Optical is excited to announce the launch of their online boutique with Kardashian Kollection Eyewear. The collection has proven to be extremely popular at retail locations nationwide since its debut in July 2012, leading Sears Optical to offer the stylish eyewear online to customers everywhere.
The Kardashian Kollection Eyewear is inspired by Kim, Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian's individual styles. The exclusive prescription-ready eyewear from Kardashian Kollection offers both eyeglass ophthalmic and sunglass styles.
The online boutique will offer eight Kardashian Kollection Eyewear pieces in six color ways. The collection will offer round, square and cateye frames available in black, brown, tortoise shell, gold, silver and nickel to appeal to a variety of shopper tastes. All sunglasses will be sold with a non-prescription sun lens with UV protection, featuring clear plastic anti-reflective lenses.
"The addition of the Kardashian Kollection Eyewear to stores nationwide has appealed to both new and existing customers. We're thrilled to make the collection accessible to more shoppers," said Lana Krauter, President of Sears Apparel and SVP of Sears Holdings. "Providing an option to purchase online was essential in ensuring the availability to reach the Kardashian brand fan base."
The Kardashian Kollection Eyewear sunglasses will retail for $99.99 and the eyeglass styles will retail for $119.99. The Sears Optical online shopping boutique will provide free domestic shipping and, for a limited time, offer a free eyewear case with every purchase. The collection can be viewed and purchased at http://SearsOptical.com/kardashian.
Most Popular Stories
- Fed Committee Optimistic About Growth Prospects
- Pot's Legal in WA -- But You Should Probably Ask Your Boss
- How ESPN Became a $50B Sports Empire
- Drive-In Movie Theaters Use Creativity to Afford Digital Switch
- Obama Cites Letter Writers in Pitching Economy
- U.S. Immigration Courts Facing Record Backlog
- Stevie Fielder Changes Tune on Thad Cochran Vote-buying Story
- Pau Gasol Turns Down Lakers' Offer
- President Obama Relishes Roadshow, but Agenda Still Stuck
- Farrell, Kitsch Rumored for Season 2 of 'True Detective'