Sears Optical is excited to announce the launch of their online boutique with Kardashian Kollection Eyewear. The collection has proven to be extremely popular at retail locations nationwide since its debut in July 2012, leading Sears Optical to offer the stylish eyewear online to customers everywhere.
The Kardashian Kollection Eyewear is inspired by Kim, Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian's individual styles. The exclusive prescription-ready eyewear from Kardashian Kollection offers both eyeglass ophthalmic and sunglass styles.
The online boutique will offer eight Kardashian Kollection Eyewear pieces in six color ways. The collection will offer round, square and cateye frames available in black, brown, tortoise shell, gold, silver and nickel to appeal to a variety of shopper tastes. All sunglasses will be sold with a non-prescription sun lens with UV protection, featuring clear plastic anti-reflective lenses.
"The addition of the Kardashian Kollection Eyewear to stores nationwide has appealed to both new and existing customers. We're thrilled to make the collection accessible to more shoppers," said Lana Krauter, President of Sears Apparel and SVP of Sears Holdings. "Providing an option to purchase online was essential in ensuring the availability to reach the Kardashian brand fan base."
The Kardashian Kollection Eyewear sunglasses will retail for $99.99 and the eyeglass styles will retail for $119.99. The Sears Optical online shopping boutique will provide free domestic shipping and, for a limited time, offer a free eyewear case with every purchase. The collection can be viewed and purchased at http://SearsOptical.com/kardashian.
Most Popular Stories
- More Hispanic Voters May Not Mean More Clout
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- Apple Pay Debuts With Few Issues
- Eric Garcia Appointed as Revenue Chief
- Government: 500 Million Records Stolen in 12 Months
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Pistorius Gets 5-year Sentence in Shooting Death
- Mom Makes Toys R Us Pull 'Breaking Bad' Dolls
- Volatility No Reason to Bail on Stock Market
- Cuba Deploys More Medicos in Ebola Fight