Kelly Clarkson, Melanie Fiona, Metric and Pitbull have joined the lineup for next month's "VH1 Divas" concert in Los Angeles, organizers said.
Also set to take part in the Dec. 16 dance music tribute at the Shrine Auditorium are Ciara, Miley Cyrus, Demi Lovato, Kelly Rowland and Jordin Sparks.
Adam Lambert is to serve as host of the "homage to the greatest divas of dance music," VH1 said.
The show also will include tributes to the late dance-music greats Whitney Houston and Donna Summer.
"VH1 Divas" will benefit the VH1 Save the Music Foundation, a non-profit organization dedicated to keeping music education alive in American public schools.
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party
- 8 Million Signups Put Obamacare Ahead of Predictions