Kelly Clarkson, Melanie Fiona, Metric and Pitbull have joined the lineup for next month's "VH1 Divas" concert in Los Angeles, organizers said.
Also set to take part in the Dec. 16 dance music tribute at the Shrine Auditorium are Ciara, Miley Cyrus, Demi Lovato, Kelly Rowland and Jordin Sparks.
Adam Lambert is to serve as host of the "homage to the greatest divas of dance music," VH1 said.
The show also will include tributes to the late dance-music greats Whitney Houston and Donna Summer.
"VH1 Divas" will benefit the VH1 Save the Music Foundation, a non-profit organization dedicated to keeping music education alive in American public schools.
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Set Pace in Florida
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Laid-off Workers Return to Their Fields
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?