Hostess Brands Inc. has attracted serious interest from more than 80 potential bidders, Gregory Rayburn, the company's chief executive officer, said Wednesday.
He said Hostess plans to sell its iconic brands, which include Twinkies and Wonder Bread, and property through a procedure that allows assets to be sold free of liabilities. He said he could not talk about a time frame for announcing bidders or completing a sale.
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- House Shelves Immigration Bill, Goes on Vacation
- Why Samsung Shares Plunged in the April-June Quarter
- House GOP Leaders Abandon Immigrant Bill
- What Hamas and Israel Hope to Gain in Gaza
- Notorious RBG Tells All in Couric Interview
- NASA Plans to Make Oxygen on Mars
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- Wisconsin Supreme Court: Voter IDs Must Be Free
- Market Loses All of July's Gains in One Day