Hostess Brands Inc. has attracted serious interest from more than 80 potential bidders, Gregory Rayburn, the company's chief executive officer, said Wednesday.
He said Hostess plans to sell its iconic brands, which include Twinkies and Wonder Bread, and property through a procedure that allows assets to be sold free of liabilities. He said he could not talk about a time frame for announcing bidders or completing a sale.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women