Google has launched Get Your Business Online con Google, a program targeting Hispanic-owned businesses that don't have a presence on the Web. The company also teamed up with Intuit to provide its popular Intuit Website offerings for free, including an easy-to-build website and web hosting for one year. The program is part of a statewide initiative aimed at helping the 58 percent of Hispanic-owned Florida small businesses that aren't online, Google said.
On Monday, Google will hold three free hands-on workshops held in Spanish to teach business owners how to create and maintain their websites. They are at 9-11:30 a.m, 12:30- 3 p.m. and 4-6:30 p.m. at Miami Dade College's Wolfson Campus, Chapman Conference Center, 300 NE 2nd Ave., Building 3, Second Floor. More information: www.gybo.com/espanol
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women