Google will present Get Your Business Online Con Google for Hispanic-owned businesses at a workshop 9 a.m. Dec. 3 at the Miami Dade College Wolfson Campus, 300 NE Second Ave. in Miami, featuring tools and resources to create a website in Spanish.
The initiative follows a program Google launched in South Florida earlier this year attracting hundreds of local businesses. Google partnered with Intuit to provide free Intuit Website offerings, including customized domain name and web hosting for one year.
Learn more at gybo.com/espanol.
Most Popular Stories
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux Set the Date
- Teresa Giudice Must Serve Time in Prison
- Sears Denies Store Closings, Layoffs Report