Google will present Get Your Business Online Con Google for Hispanic-owned businesses at a workshop 9 a.m. Dec. 3 at the Miami Dade College Wolfson Campus, 300 NE Second Ave. in Miami, featuring tools and resources to create a website in Spanish.
The initiative follows a program Google launched in South Florida earlier this year attracting hundreds of local businesses. Google partnered with Intuit to provide free Intuit Website offerings, including customized domain name and web hosting for one year.
Learn more at gybo.com/espanol.
Most Popular Stories
- India Recognizes Transgender People as 'Third Gender'
- Grand Jury Seated in Rick Perry Ethics Case
- U.S. Homebuilder Confidence Edged Up in April
- Alfonso Wins Executive of the Year Award
- The 420 on the Hemp Products Giveaway
- German Firm Starts Gas Deliveries to Ukraine
- Five Secrets for Keeping a Job
- Study: Casual Marijuana Use May Cause Brain Changes
- Coca-Cola Soda Sales Lose Pop
- Miami Attorney Being Honored for Charity Work