Google will present Get Your Business Online Con Google for Hispanic-owned businesses at a workshop 9 a.m. Dec. 3 at the Miami Dade College Wolfson Campus, 300 NE Second Ave. in Miami, featuring tools and resources to create a website in Spanish.
The initiative follows a program Google launched in South Florida earlier this year attracting hundreds of local businesses. Google partnered with Intuit to provide free Intuit Website offerings, including customized domain name and web hosting for one year.
Learn more at gybo.com/espanol.
Most Popular Stories
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- GM Joins Nissan to Supply Small Cargo Vehicle
- Georgia GOP Preaches Minority Outreach
- Ford's Supplier Diversity Program Turns 35
- Ford Trucks See Boost as Roadshow Reaches Saudi Arabia
- Kerry Concerned Over Blasphemy Laws, Anti-Semitism
- GM to Rejoin S&P 500, Akerson Says
- Ladies in White Group Needs Help From Abroad
- Ohio Valley Bank Joins Federal Reserve System