Google will present Get Your Business Online Con Google for Hispanic-owned businesses at a workshop 9 a.m. Dec. 3 at the Miami Dade College Wolfson Campus, 300 NE Second Ave. in Miami, featuring tools and resources to create a website in Spanish.
The initiative follows a program Google launched in South Florida earlier this year attracting hundreds of local businesses. Google partnered with Intuit to provide free Intuit Website offerings, including customized domain name and web hosting for one year.
Learn more at gybo.com/espanol.
Most Popular Stories
- More Hispanic Voters May Not Mean More Clout
- Apple Pay Debuts With Few Issues
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- Government: 500 Million Records Stolen in 12 Months
- Mom Makes Toys R Us Pull 'Breaking Bad' Dolls
- Pistorius Gets 5-year Sentence in Shooting Death
- Cuba Deploys More Medicos in Ebola Fight
- Eric Garcia Appointed as Revenue Chief
- New Effort to Ban Child Labor From Tobacco Farms
- Volatility No Reason to Bail on Stock Market