She won't be tripping the light fantastic at any inaugural balls, but "Dancing with the Stars" fan Ann Romney said it's not impossible that a Romney might some day hoof it for the mirror ball trophy on the hot ABC dance contest!
"But I ... I don't think so," laughed Mrs. Romney.
Well, why the heck not? Bristol Palin did it, and the two-left-footed political progeny got asked back for the all-star season! And let's face it, who wouldn't want to see the former GOP presidential candidate cheering on his latex-attired, spray-tanned bride from the cheap seats as she busted a jive with Derek Hough or Valentin Chmerkovskiy???
Ann, who surprised son Matt's wife, Laurie, with seats to the hotly contested finale for Laurie's 40th birthday, is a big fan of the show. Joining her in the audience were the aforementioned Matt and Laurie, son Craig Romney and his wife, Mary, and a few grandkids. Ann said one of the littlest Romney girls is also a big fan, hence the family outing to the finale, where All-Stars Melissa Rycroft and Tony Dovolani samba-ed their way to the mirror ball.
"I loved it," the ex-first lady wannabe told our red carpet correspondent, adding that she was happy to see Dovolani, who has never won the contest, finally get his due.
"Tony is wonderful," she gushed. "It was really fun to see."
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Who Is Daniel Ivascyn?
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million
- Effort to Oust Assad Put on Hold
- China Approves iPhone 6 After Security Assurances
- Netflix Eyes Hollywood With Feature Film
- Qantas Puts World's Largest Plane on Longest Route