Today, Vimeo released its latest iPhone app, which enables people to shoot, share and watch their videos on the iPhone as well as all Vimeo-enabled devices. Users of the new Vimeo iPhone app will find a streamlined interface that lets them quickly shoot and upload video to Vimeo, share instantly through Facebook and Twitter, and view in HD on Vimeo-enabled devices.
Vimeo's new iPhone app features accelerated uploading that begins while the user enters video title and descriptions; pause and resume for enhanced mobile uploading; and the ability to search, watch and add information to videos while uploading takes place in the background.
"Vimeo's high-quality video platform continues to expand across smartphones, tablets, desktops and connected TV's," said Kerry Trainor, Vimeo's CEO. "The new Vimeo iPhone app empowers our users to easily upload their videos to Vimeo for instant sharing and beautiful HD viewing on Vimeo-enabled devices."
Most Popular Stories
- High-Tech Home Theaters Undergoing a Revolution
- Amazon Prime Grabs Classic HBO TV Series
- Sales of New Homes Fell 14.5 Percent in March
- Procter & Gamble Income Up on Cost Cutting
- Obama Opens Japan Trip with Sushi Stop
- Boeing Flying High With Strong First Quarter
- FedEx Sued Over Deadly California Bus Crash
- Google, SunPower Team Up on Solar Power
- Hollywood Bets Big Again on Summer Movies
- #myNYPD Twitter Campaign Backfires for NYPD