Former heavyweight boxing champion Mike Tyson says he is planning to take his stage show "Mike Tyson: Undisputed Truth" on a 10-week U.S. tour.
Helmed by director Spike Lee and producer James L. Nederlander, the tour is to begin with a two-night engagement at the Murat Theatre in Indianapolis Feb. 12-13.
Tyson will then bring the tour to at least 36 cities, including Chicago, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Houston and Washington.
"After a successful run at the MGM in Las Vegas and on Broadway at the Longacre Theatre with Spike Lee, I'm excited to take 'Mike Tyson: Undisputed Truth' on tour and share it with my fans across the country," said Tyson in a statement.
"'Undisputed Truth' is my story -- I'm giving my all. I'm proud to take the show nationwide, and it's a privilege to continue working with The Nederlander Organization."
Most Popular Stories
- Photo ID Required for Unemployment Benefits
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver
- Can GOP Dodge Immigration Bullet?
- Tech Firms to Increase Hiring for 4th Year in a Row
- Job Fair for S.C. Grads
- How Past Mistakes Will Drive Ukraine's Future
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Form Top Banana
- Millennials Favor Saving Over Investing: UBS
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California