Former heavyweight boxing champion Mike Tyson says he is planning to take his stage show "Mike Tyson: Undisputed Truth" on a 10-week U.S. tour.
Helmed by director Spike Lee and producer James L. Nederlander, the tour is to begin with a two-night engagement at the Murat Theatre in Indianapolis Feb. 12-13.
Tyson will then bring the tour to at least 36 cities, including Chicago, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Houston and Washington.
"After a successful run at the MGM in Las Vegas and on Broadway at the Longacre Theatre with Spike Lee, I'm excited to take 'Mike Tyson: Undisputed Truth' on tour and share it with my fans across the country," said Tyson in a statement.
"'Undisputed Truth' is my story -- I'm giving my all. I'm proud to take the show nationwide, and it's a privilege to continue working with The Nederlander Organization."
Most Popular Stories
- Facebook, Twitter Announce Apps for Google Glass
- Will Yahoo Splurge on $1-Billion acquisition of Tumblr?
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness': The Return of Khan?
- Google Fiber Making an Impact
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- Exciting Night for UFC Fans
- Teen Drivers Should Be Prepared for Any Car-Related Situation
- Summer Movies Aimed at Young Men, Teen Boys
- Financial Times Twitter, Email Hacked