Former heavyweight boxing champion Mike Tyson says he is planning to take his stage show "Mike Tyson: Undisputed Truth" on a 10-week U.S. tour.
Helmed by director Spike Lee and producer James L. Nederlander, the tour is to begin with a two-night engagement at the Murat Theatre in Indianapolis Feb. 12-13.
Tyson will then bring the tour to at least 36 cities, including Chicago, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Houston and Washington.
"After a successful run at the MGM in Las Vegas and on Broadway at the Longacre Theatre with Spike Lee, I'm excited to take 'Mike Tyson: Undisputed Truth' on tour and share it with my fans across the country," said Tyson in a statement.
"'Undisputed Truth' is my story -- I'm giving my all. I'm proud to take the show nationwide, and it's a privilege to continue working with The Nederlander Organization."
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response