Nov. 28--The Twittack du jour comes courtesy of new "American Idol" judge Nicki Minaj, who called out her predecessor, Steven Tyler, in many 140-characters-or-less missives saying the Aerosmith frontman is a racist!
The latest celebrity feud began when MTV News asked Tyler for his opinion on the new crop of judges and the fur that's already flying between Minaj and Mariah Carey.
Tyler opined that the new panel should be "honest, true" and should "have the 'it' factor."
"Not the 'it' factor because they can fight. The (expletive) is that all about?"
He opined that the judges should take it easy on the contestants, many of whom "just got out of a car from the Midwest somewhere, and they're in New York City, they're scared to death."
"If it was Bob Dylan, Nicki Minaj would have had him sent to the cornfield!" Steven concluded.
Well, Nicki the Ninja didn't take too kindly to all of that, firing back that Tyler hadn't "seen me judge one single solitary contestant yet."
"I understand you really wanted to keep your job, but take that up with the producers," she said. "I haven't done anything to you. That's a racist comment. You assume that I wouldn't have liked Bob Dylan??? why? black? rapper? what? go (expletive) yourself and worry about yourself babe."
Distributed by MCT Information Services
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World