According to pop singer Lady Gaga's website, the 26-year-old songstress will be making a stop in Tulsa as part of her "Born This Way Ball" tour this coming spring.
The site lists March 20, 2013, as the date Gaga will bring her worldwide tour to the BOK Center. The venue, however, has not yet listed the event on its site.
A BOK Center representative said she could neither confirm nor deny Gaga's upcoming appearance in Tulsa.
Gaga -- also known as Mama Monster -- last came to Tulsa in April 2011 during her North American Monster Ball Tour.
Most Popular Stories
- Fed Committee Optimistic About Growth Prospects
- Pot's Legal in WA -- But You Should Probably Ask Your Boss
- How ESPN Became a $50B Sports Empire
- Drive-In Movie Theaters Use Creativity to Afford Digital Switch
- Obama Cites Letter Writers in Pitching Economy
- U.S. Immigration Courts Facing Record Backlog
- Pau Gasol Turns Down Lakers' Offer
- President Obama Relishes Roadshow, but Agenda Still Stuck
- Stevie Fielder Changes Tune on Thad Cochran Vote-buying Story
- Farrell, Kitsch Rumored for Season 2 of 'True Detective'