According to pop singer Lady Gaga's website, the 26-year-old songstress will be making a stop in Tulsa as part of her "Born This Way Ball" tour this coming spring.
The site lists March 20, 2013, as the date Gaga will bring her worldwide tour to the BOK Center. The venue, however, has not yet listed the event on its site.
A BOK Center representative said she could neither confirm nor deny Gaga's upcoming appearance in Tulsa.
Gaga -- also known as Mama Monster -- last came to Tulsa in April 2011 during her North American Monster Ball Tour.
Most Popular Stories
- Cape Cod Building Mussel Industry
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Sears Denies Store Closings, Layoffs Report
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- Microsoft Beats Income Expectations