According to pop singer Lady Gaga's website, the 26-year-old songstress will be making a stop in Tulsa as part of her "Born This Way Ball" tour this coming spring.
The site lists March 20, 2013, as the date Gaga will bring her worldwide tour to the BOK Center. The venue, however, has not yet listed the event on its site.
A BOK Center representative said she could neither confirm nor deny Gaga's upcoming appearance in Tulsa.
Gaga -- also known as Mama Monster -- last came to Tulsa in April 2011 during her North American Monster Ball Tour.
Most Popular Stories
- What Hamas and Israel Hope to Gain in Gaza
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- House Shelves Immigration Bill, Goes on Vacation
- NASA Plans to Make Oxygen on Mars
- Why Samsung Shares Plunged in the April-June Quarter
- House GOP Leaders Abandon Immigrant Bill
- Notorious RBG Tells All in Couric Interview
- Wisconsin Supreme Court: Voter IDs Must Be Free
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- Market Loses All of July's Gains in One Day