AVG Technologies N.V., the provider of Internet and mobile security to 143 million active users, today announced it has signed a new internet search and advertising services agreement with Google.
"This is an important milestone for our long-term growth strategy and proves the value AVG provides as a security industry leader," said JR Smith, CEO of AVG Technologies. "The renewal of our strategic relationship with Google provides AVG with the opportunity to continue delivering peace of mind to Internet search users around the world."
In addition to this agreement with Google, AVG intends to look at new opportunities to work with additional web, search and advertising partners.
AVG's search security solutions are part of its range of award-winning consumer product offerings which are designed to provide Internet users with a more secure internet experience.
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- India Recognizes Transgender People as 'Third Gender'
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Michael Bloomberg Takes Aim at the NRA
- Brands Get Caught in Bitter-Tweet Traps
- U.S. Job Market Still Needs Fed Stimulus: Yellen
- Dems in Energy States Back Away From Obama
- Depp, Pfister Are Tech Philosophers
- Man Arrested After Driving Stolen Car to Court Hearing
- U.S. Housing Starts up in March After Bitter Winter