AVG Technologies N.V., the provider of Internet and mobile security to 143 million active users, today announced it has signed a new internet search and advertising services agreement with Google.
"This is an important milestone for our long-term growth strategy and proves the value AVG provides as a security industry leader," said JR Smith, CEO of AVG Technologies. "The renewal of our strategic relationship with Google provides AVG with the opportunity to continue delivering peace of mind to Internet search users around the world."
In addition to this agreement with Google, AVG intends to look at new opportunities to work with additional web, search and advertising partners.
AVG's search security solutions are part of its range of award-winning consumer product offerings which are designed to provide Internet users with a more secure internet experience.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women