AVG Technologies N.V., the provider of Internet and mobile security to 143 million active users, today announced it has signed a new internet search and advertising services agreement with Google.
"This is an important milestone for our long-term growth strategy and proves the value AVG provides as a security industry leader," said JR Smith, CEO of AVG Technologies. "The renewal of our strategic relationship with Google provides AVG with the opportunity to continue delivering peace of mind to Internet search users around the world."
In addition to this agreement with Google, AVG intends to look at new opportunities to work with additional web, search and advertising partners.
AVG's search security solutions are part of its range of award-winning consumer product offerings which are designed to provide Internet users with a more secure internet experience.
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Who Is Daniel Ivascyn?
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million
- Effort to Oust Assad Put on Hold
- China Approves iPhone 6 After Security Assurances
- Netflix Eyes Hollywood With Feature Film
- Qantas Puts World's Largest Plane on Longest Route