AVG Technologies N.V., the provider of Internet and mobile security to 143 million active users, today announced it has signed a new internet search and advertising services agreement with Google.
"This is an important milestone for our long-term growth strategy and proves the value AVG provides as a security industry leader," said JR Smith, CEO of AVG Technologies. "The renewal of our strategic relationship with Google provides AVG with the opportunity to continue delivering peace of mind to Internet search users around the world."
In addition to this agreement with Google, AVG intends to look at new opportunities to work with additional web, search and advertising partners.
AVG's search security solutions are part of its range of award-winning consumer product offerings which are designed to provide Internet users with a more secure internet experience.
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- Bipartisan Negotiators Reach Modest Budget Agreement
- Senate Dems Move Forward With Obama Nominees
- Justin Bieber Visits Typhoon Victims, Plays Concert
- New Obama Aide to Focus on Climate Change
- Obama Nominee Confirmed for D.C. Appeals Court
- MasterCard to Split Shares, Raise Dividend