United Technologies Corp. company officials met with investors today and affirmed UTC's outlook for 2012. The company continues to anticipate earnings per share of $5.25 to $5.35 from continuing operations, on sales of approximately $58 billion. UTC Chairman & Chief Executive Officer Louis Chenevert also told investors UTC continues to expect cash flow from operations less capital expenditures to exceed net income attributable to common shareowners for the year.
United Technologies Corp., based in Hartford, Conn., is a diversified company providing high technology products and services to the building and aerospace industries.
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- NSA Tracks 5 Billion Cellphone Records a Day
- Nelson Mandela Dies After Momentous Life
- W.H. Corrects Itself on Unclegate
- Nelson Mandela Dead at 95
- Fast-Food Workers Want $15 an Hour
- Roybal-Allard Tours Gordon Brush Plant
- Pope Francis Says He'll Fight Child Sex Abuse
- Aspen Contracting Adding 300 Jobs
- Yemen Attack Kills 52