United Technologies Corp. company officials met with investors today and affirmed UTC's outlook for 2012. The company continues to anticipate earnings per share of $5.25 to $5.35 from continuing operations, on sales of approximately $58 billion. UTC Chairman & Chief Executive Officer Louis Chenevert also told investors UTC continues to expect cash flow from operations less capital expenditures to exceed net income attributable to common shareowners for the year.
United Technologies Corp., based in Hartford, Conn., is a diversified company providing high technology products and services to the building and aerospace industries.
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- California King Fire Roars Out of Control
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- Kardashian: Kanye Never Told Fan in Wheelchair to Stand Up
- SBA Kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month
- CalPERS Pulls Out of Hedge Funds
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- U.S. Tobacco Growers Lose Last of Price Supports
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy