United Technologies Corp. company officials met with investors today and affirmed UTC's outlook for 2012. The company continues to anticipate earnings per share of $5.25 to $5.35 from continuing operations, on sales of approximately $58 billion. UTC Chairman & Chief Executive Officer Louis Chenevert also told investors UTC continues to expect cash flow from operations less capital expenditures to exceed net income attributable to common shareowners for the year.
United Technologies Corp., based in Hartford, Conn., is a diversified company providing high technology products and services to the building and aerospace industries.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women