United Technologies Corp. company officials met with investors today and affirmed UTC's outlook for 2012. The company continues to anticipate earnings per share of $5.25 to $5.35 from continuing operations, on sales of approximately $58 billion. UTC Chairman & Chief Executive Officer Louis Chenevert also told investors UTC continues to expect cash flow from operations less capital expenditures to exceed net income attributable to common shareowners for the year.
United Technologies Corp., based in Hartford, Conn., is a diversified company providing high technology products and services to the building and aerospace industries.
Most Popular Stories
- Crimean Referendum Violates International Law: Obama
- Social Media Can Help a Company's Credit Line
- Fuentes Makes NAHREP's Top 10 List
- Alfredo Ramos Martínez, Mexican Muralist, Symposium at Scripps
- Juanes Back to Singing About Love
- Hispanic Unemployment Eased in February
- Darrell Issa Apologizes to Elijah Cummings
- Florida Insurers Reach Out to Hispanics
- 2 Million Long-term Jobless Have No Benefits
- Boeing Freezes Nonunion Workers' Pensions