Ricky Martin, Elena Roger and Michael Cerveris are to play their final performances in the Broadway revival of "Evita" in January, producers said.
The trio will perform together for the last time in the musical Jan. 26 at the Marquis Theatre, Playbill.com said Monday.
The show will continue its open-ended run following their departure, and new stars will be announced at a later date, the theater magazine reported.
"Evita" began previews March 12 and opened April 5.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women