Ricky Martin, Elena Roger and Michael Cerveris are to play their final performances in the Broadway revival of "Evita" in January, producers said.
The trio will perform together for the last time in the musical Jan. 26 at the Marquis Theatre, Playbill.com said Monday.
The show will continue its open-ended run following their departure, and new stars will be announced at a later date, the theater magazine reported.
"Evita" began previews March 12 and opened April 5.
Most Popular Stories
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- GM Bailout Saved 1.2 Million U.S. Jobs, Report Says
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Paul Walker Fans Pay Respects
- Banks Fret as Volcker Vote Approaches
- 18 L.A. Sheriff's Deputies Face U.S. Charges
- Bitcoin Used to Buy Tesla Car
- Yellen Set to Become One of World's Most Powerful Women