Ricky Martin, Elena Roger and Michael Cerveris are to play their final performances in the Broadway revival of "Evita" in January, producers said.
The trio will perform together for the last time in the musical Jan. 26 at the Marquis Theatre, Playbill.com said Monday.
The show will continue its open-ended run following their departure, and new stars will be announced at a later date, the theater magazine reported.
"Evita" began previews March 12 and opened April 5.
Most Popular Stories
- Small Businesses Could Get Paid Faster
- Correction: North Dakota Saltwater Spill Story
- Challenger Raises Bar on Muscle Cars
- Downside of Low Mortgage Rates: Less Selling
- Economists Sharply Cut Forecasts for U.S. Growth
- Reynolds, Lorillard in Merger Talks
- Perez Picks Heavily Hispanic Districts in Recount
- Infiniti Exec de Nysschen to Head Cadillac
- NHTSA Probes Ford Steering Problems
- Bundy Ranch Standoff Has Spurred Radical Right