Ricky Martin, Elena Roger and Michael Cerveris are to play their final performances in the Broadway revival of "Evita" in January, producers said.
The trio will perform together for the last time in the musical Jan. 26 at the Marquis Theatre, Playbill.com said Monday.
The show will continue its open-ended run following their departure, and new stars will be announced at a later date, the theater magazine reported.
"Evita" began previews March 12 and opened April 5.
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Obama's Overtime Initiative Praised, Condemned
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Republicans Warn Obama on Immigration
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- West Readies Harsh Sanctions Against Russia
- Liberty Media Drops Sirius Bid
- Uli Hoeness, Bayern Munich President, Gets Prison for Tax Evasion