Kim Kardashian was the most searched-for celebrity in 2012, according to search engine Bing.
Other top celebs included Justin Bieber at No. 2, bumped down from most-search-for in 2011; Miley Cyrus replacing Jennifer Aniston at No. 3; and Rihanna, replacing Lindsay Lohan at No. 4.
LiLo slipped down to fifth place.
Related: Kim Kardashian Fans Unite With Social Media Site
Honey Boo Boo was the fifth-most popular news story, though she didn't make the top 10 list celeb list.
Among tech searches, the iPhone 5 punched in the top numbers, while viral hits included "Gangnam Style."
YouTube views">'Gangnam' Passes Bieber on YouTube Views
Included among the year's top searches overall were the 2012 election, the London Games and Superstorm Sandy.
Most Popular Stories
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- Bipartisan Negotiators Reach Modest Budget Agreement
- Justin Bieber Visits Typhoon Victims, Plays Concert
- Senate Dems Move Forward With Obama Nominees
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- New Obama Aide to Focus on Climate Change
- Obama Nominee Confirmed for D.C. Appeals Court
- MasterCard to Split Shares, Raise Dividend
- GOP, Dems Strain to Unearth a Modest Budget Pact
- Office Depot Moving HQ to Florida