Kim Kardashian was the most searched-for celebrity in 2012, according to search engine Bing.
Other top celebs included Justin Bieber at No. 2, bumped down from most-search-for in 2011; Miley Cyrus replacing Jennifer Aniston at No. 3; and Rihanna, replacing Lindsay Lohan at No. 4.
LiLo slipped down to fifth place.
Related: Kim Kardashian Fans Unite With Social Media Site
Honey Boo Boo was the fifth-most popular news story, though she didn't make the top 10 list celeb list.
Among tech searches, the iPhone 5 punched in the top numbers, while viral hits included "Gangnam Style."
YouTube views">'Gangnam' Passes Bieber on YouTube Views
Included among the year's top searches overall were the 2012 election, the London Games and Superstorm Sandy.
Most Popular Stories
- Crimean Referendum Violates International Law: Obama
- Justin Bieber Loses Cool Over Selena Gomez
- Fuentes Makes NAHREP's Top 10 List
- Social Media Can Help a Company's Credit Line
- Hispanic Unemployment Eased in February
- Boeing Freezes Nonunion Workers' Pensions
- Juanes Back to Singing About Love
- Goya Nutritionist Answers Demand for Healthy Hispanic Dishes
- Ukraine Crisis Sets U.S. Stocks Adrift
- Alfredo Ramos Martínez, Mexican Muralist, Symposium at Scripps