"My Life," a new single by American music stars 50 Cent, Eminem and Adam Levine, was released digitally Tuesday, Interscope Geffen A&M announced.
"The video, shot and directed by Rich Lee, was filmed in Detroit, Michigan, and creates stunning visuals as 50 Cent, Eminem and Adam Levine desperately try to escape a tenacious helicopter that relentlessly follows them throughout their environments," a synopsis said. "Super middleweight boxing contender Andre Dirrell also makes a cameo."
The "My Life" video debuted Tuesday.
The musicians performed the song publicly for the first time on Monday night's "The Voice: Season 3 Live Results Show."
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women