East Coast Diversified Corporation (OTC.BB: ECDC) is pleased to announce its new social media engagement platform, Vir2o, will officially launch its beta Dec. 17.
The beta launch of Vir2o, an interactive media site that's been in development for 12 months, will create a new paradigm in the social media landscape, according to developers.
"These days you often hear that the world is getting increasingly smaller, and Vir2o is a true testament to that," said ECDC CEO and creator of Vir2o Kayode Aladesuyi. "Vir2o facilitates real-time social interaction between people, friends and families regardless of where in the global village they may be located. We do this with relevant and engaging activities because we truly want to bring people together in a new and exciting way. To us, this means going beyond simple sharing and liking."
The Vir2o beta is the first step toward delivering a fully interactive social media experience to users across the globe. Once registered at www.vir2o.com, beta testers can:
-- Engage and interact
-- Upload and share music and photos
-- Shop the marketplace and recommend favorite items
-- Play games with friends
-- Refer users to the beta for a chance to win a trip to Paris
For the first time, all of these features will be offered in real-time on one robust social networking site. Additional features are slated to be rolled out with the full launch of Vir2o in first quarter 2013.
"Vir2o was conceived as an innovative platform to offer real-time interaction to users and better engagement between businesses and their target audiences," said ECDC Director of Business Development and Marketing Andrej Jeremic. "Our monetization strategy offers a non-intrusive and relevant advertising approach where users embrace messaging as an integral part of the experience. There is a clear distinction between Vir2o and other social media networks, which is what makes it a true game changer."
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women