Crude oil prices slipped under $88 a barrel during the weekend on the New York Mercantile Exchange.
Light crude oil gave up 61 cents to $87.67 a barrel as traders kept an eye on developments in the Middle East.
Home heating oil was off 1.39 cents to $3.0721 a gallon while reformulated blendstock gasoline gave up 1.31 cents to $2.7073 a gallon. Henry Hub natural gas was off 1.42 cents to $3.892 per million British thermal units.
At the pump, AAA reported regular unleaded gasoline selling for $3.423 per gallon, down from Sunday's $3.426.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women