Crude oil prices slipped under $88 a barrel during the weekend on the New York Mercantile Exchange.
Light crude oil gave up 61 cents to $87.67 a barrel as traders kept an eye on developments in the Middle East.
Home heating oil was off 1.39 cents to $3.0721 a gallon while reformulated blendstock gasoline gave up 1.31 cents to $2.7073 a gallon. Henry Hub natural gas was off 1.42 cents to $3.892 per million British thermal units.
At the pump, AAA reported regular unleaded gasoline selling for $3.423 per gallon, down from Sunday's $3.426.
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- Rand Paul Tops Presidential Straw Poll at Conservative PAC Conference
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- New Chat App, Yik Yak, Causes Problems for Students
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- Gas Prices May Jump from Calif. Emissions Law
- Obama Meets with Ukraine Prime Minister Wednesday
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security