Crude oil prices slipped under $88 a barrel during the weekend on the New York Mercantile Exchange.
Light crude oil gave up 61 cents to $87.67 a barrel as traders kept an eye on developments in the Middle East.
Home heating oil was off 1.39 cents to $3.0721 a gallon while reformulated blendstock gasoline gave up 1.31 cents to $2.7073 a gallon. Henry Hub natural gas was off 1.42 cents to $3.892 per million British thermal units.
At the pump, AAA reported regular unleaded gasoline selling for $3.423 per gallon, down from Sunday's $3.426.
Most Popular Stories
- Boehner Lashes Out Against Ted Cruz, Far Right
- Hawaii Official Who Release Obama Certificate Only Victim of Plane Crash
- Ford Plans New Cars, Jobs in 2014
- 'Rape Insurance' Bill Passes in Michigan
- Ted Cruz Coloring Book Selling Briskly
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Gold, Silver Slide on Prospects of Fed Exit
- Kim Jong Un's Uncle Executed
- Grizzly Bears Could Be Taken Off Endangered List
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients