Crude oil prices slipped under $88 a barrel during the weekend on the New York Mercantile Exchange.
Light crude oil gave up 61 cents to $87.67 a barrel as traders kept an eye on developments in the Middle East.
Home heating oil was off 1.39 cents to $3.0721 a gallon while reformulated blendstock gasoline gave up 1.31 cents to $2.7073 a gallon. Henry Hub natural gas was off 1.42 cents to $3.892 per million British thermal units.
At the pump, AAA reported regular unleaded gasoline selling for $3.423 per gallon, down from Sunday's $3.426.
Most Popular Stories
- Alabama House Speaker Arrested on Felony Ethics Charges
- 'Fury' Blows 'Gone Girl' Out of the Box Office
- Microsoft's Cloud Platform Shines
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- Prius Drivers Battle Stereotypes
- Clinton Rallies Early Vote for Landrieu