Crude oil prices slipped under $88 a barrel during the weekend on the New York Mercantile Exchange.
Light crude oil gave up 61 cents to $87.67 a barrel as traders kept an eye on developments in the Middle East.
Home heating oil was off 1.39 cents to $3.0721 a gallon while reformulated blendstock gasoline gave up 1.31 cents to $2.7073 a gallon. Henry Hub natural gas was off 1.42 cents to $3.892 per million British thermal units.
At the pump, AAA reported regular unleaded gasoline selling for $3.423 per gallon, down from Sunday's $3.426.
Most Popular Stories
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- HTC Makes Windows Version of Flagship One Phone
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- Eric Holder Bringing Civil Rights Reminders to Ferguson
- Rising Freight Prices Signal Global Recovery
- Uber Hires Obama Campaign Manager David Plouffe
- Bob Marley Musical to Make Premiere in Baltimore
- Sprint Cancels Framily, Rolls Out New Data Pricing Plan
- Russia Claims Ukraine Leaders Are Satanists, Jews or Maybe Even Scientologists