Legal Document Server, Inc. is pleased to announce the launch of its new online document management and e-service system designed specifically for the legal industry. Legal Document Server (LDS) is an online case management and electronic service provider created by veteran attorneys and seasoned web developers.
The LDS team has built an online platform that combines electronic service with an all-in-one document management system for mobile case management solutions.Not only does Legal Document Server make serving documents quick and easy, but it also saves paper and eliminates the cost of labor and postage.
The company takes an eco-friendly approach to serving documents. For a limited time, Legal Document Server will be offering 50% off legal document management and e-services to law firms that signup and begin using the system on or before December 31, 2012.
Most Popular Stories
- Facebook, Twitter Announce Apps for Google Glass
- Will Yahoo Splurge on $1-Billion acquisition of Tumblr?
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness': The Return of Khan?
- Exciting Night for UFC Fans
- Teen Drivers Should Be Prepared for Any Car-Related Situation
- Google Fiber Making an Impact
- RFD-TV launches on Charter Cable
- Summer Movies Aimed at Young Men, Teen Boys
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media