Legal Document Server, Inc. is pleased to announce the launch of its new online document management and e-service system designed specifically for the legal industry. Legal Document Server (LDS) is an online case management and electronic service provider created by veteran attorneys and seasoned web developers.
The LDS team has built an online platform that combines electronic service with an all-in-one document management system for mobile case management solutions.Not only does Legal Document Server make serving documents quick and easy, but it also saves paper and eliminates the cost of labor and postage.
The company takes an eco-friendly approach to serving documents. For a limited time, Legal Document Server will be offering 50% off legal document management and e-services to law firms that signup and begin using the system on or before December 31, 2012.
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Family Dollar Spurning Bid From Dollar General
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006