Legal Document Server, Inc. is pleased to announce the launch of its new online document management and e-service system designed specifically for the legal industry. Legal Document Server (LDS) is an online case management and electronic service provider created by veteran attorneys and seasoned web developers.
The LDS team has built an online platform that combines electronic service with an all-in-one document management system for mobile case management solutions.Not only does Legal Document Server make serving documents quick and easy, but it also saves paper and eliminates the cost of labor and postage.
The company takes an eco-friendly approach to serving documents. For a limited time, Legal Document Server will be offering 50% off legal document management and e-services to law firms that signup and begin using the system on or before December 31, 2012.
Most Popular Stories
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- As States Legalize Pot, Will Traffic Deaths Rise?
- NATO Plans High-Readiness Force to Counter Russia
- Obama Promoting Economic Gains As Elections Near
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Conquers the North American Box Office with $16.3M
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go