Legal Document Server, Inc. is pleased to announce the launch of its new online document management and e-service system designed specifically for the legal industry. Legal Document Server (LDS) is an online case management and electronic service provider created by veteran attorneys and seasoned web developers.
The LDS team has built an online platform that combines electronic service with an all-in-one document management system for mobile case management solutions.Not only does Legal Document Server make serving documents quick and easy, but it also saves paper and eliminates the cost of labor and postage.
The company takes an eco-friendly approach to serving documents. For a limited time, Legal Document Server will be offering 50% off legal document management and e-services to law firms that signup and begin using the system on or before December 31, 2012.
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Apple Paid Its Lawyers More Than $60MM to Defeat Samsung in Court
- Economic Bright Spots Not a Sure Boost for President Obama
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.