Commercial industrial property investor Westmont Corp. said general partner Ohana 9 LP has bought two Ventura industrial buildings for roughly $3.7 million.
The approximately 35,000-square-foot, two-building site known as Donlon Business Park on Donlon Street is 100 percent occupied, said Westmont Corp, which is based in Hacienda Heights. The buildings were constructed in 1988, the company said.
Daum Commercial Real Estate Services in Camarillo acted as the listing and buying broker for the deal, according to Westmont.
The Simpson Co. Inc. is handling managing and leasing for the property.
Distributed by MCT Information Services
Most Popular Stories
- More Hispanic Voters May Not Mean More Clout
- Apple Pay Debuts With Few Issues
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- Government: 500 Million Records Stolen in 12 Months
- Mom Makes Toys R Us Pull 'Breaking Bad' Dolls
- Pistorius Gets 5-year Sentence in Shooting Death
- Cuba Deploys More Medicos in Ebola Fight
- Eric Garcia Appointed as Revenue Chief
- New Effort to Ban Child Labor From Tobacco Farms
- Volatility No Reason to Bail on Stock Market