Commercial industrial property investor Westmont Corp. said general partner Ohana 9 LP has bought two Ventura industrial buildings for roughly $3.7 million.
The approximately 35,000-square-foot, two-building site known as Donlon Business Park on Donlon Street is 100 percent occupied, said Westmont Corp, which is based in Hacienda Heights. The buildings were constructed in 1988, the company said.
Daum Commercial Real Estate Services in Camarillo acted as the listing and buying broker for the deal, according to Westmont.
The Simpson Co. Inc. is handling managing and leasing for the property.
Distributed by MCT Information Services
Most Popular Stories
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver
- Can GOP Dodge Immigration Bullet?
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Photo ID Required for Unemployment Benefits
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Form Top Banana
- Job Fair for S.C. Grads
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California
- Tech Firms to Increase Hiring for 4th Year in a Row
- China's Money Rate Drops on Slowdown Concern
- '300' Sequel Conquers Box Office Foes