Commercial industrial property investor Westmont Corp. said general partner Ohana 9 LP has bought two Ventura industrial buildings for roughly $3.7 million.
The approximately 35,000-square-foot, two-building site known as Donlon Business Park on Donlon Street is 100 percent occupied, said Westmont Corp, which is based in Hacienda Heights. The buildings were constructed in 1988, the company said.
Daum Commercial Real Estate Services in Camarillo acted as the listing and buying broker for the deal, according to Westmont.
The Simpson Co. Inc. is handling managing and leasing for the property.
Distributed by MCT Information Services
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Scotch Whisky Sales Raise Distillers' Spirits
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Budget Deal Will Cut 220,000 Californians Out of Jobless Benefits
- Fake Deaf Interpreter Was Hallucinating, Has Schizophrenia
- Tea Party Glum in Face of Bipartisan Budget Deal
- Health Coverage Disparities Emerge Among States
- Futures Fall, Holiday Spending and Unemployment Up