Commercial industrial property investor Westmont Corp. said general partner Ohana 9 LP has bought two Ventura industrial buildings for roughly $3.7 million.
The approximately 35,000-square-foot, two-building site known as Donlon Business Park on Donlon Street is 100 percent occupied, said Westmont Corp, which is based in Hacienda Heights. The buildings were constructed in 1988, the company said.
Daum Commercial Real Estate Services in Camarillo acted as the listing and buying broker for the deal, according to Westmont.
The Simpson Co. Inc. is handling managing and leasing for the property.
Distributed by MCT Information Services
Most Popular Stories
- Steven Sotloff Beheading Video Claimed by Islamic State
- Apple Planning to Launch Mobile Wallet
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- Durant Spurns Under Armour to Return to Nike
- Netflix Unveils New Way to Share Picks
- Men Are the Big Winners in the Jobs Recovery
- Challenge to Texas Voter ID Begins
- Auto Industry Going Back to Bad Habits
- Construction Spending Staged Strong Rebound in July
- Celebrities Vow Revenge on Hackers Who Posted Photos