Commercial industrial property investor Westmont Corp. said general partner Ohana 9 LP has bought two Ventura industrial buildings for roughly $3.7 million.
The approximately 35,000-square-foot, two-building site known as Donlon Business Park on Donlon Street is 100 percent occupied, said Westmont Corp, which is based in Hacienda Heights. The buildings were constructed in 1988, the company said.
Daum Commercial Real Estate Services in Camarillo acted as the listing and buying broker for the deal, according to Westmont.
The Simpson Co. Inc. is handling managing and leasing for the property.
Distributed by MCT Information Services
Most Popular Stories
- India Recognizes Transgender People as 'Third Gender'
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- Michael Bloomberg Takes Aim at the NRA
- Brands Get Caught in Bitter-Tweet Traps
- Depp, Pfister Are Tech Philosophers
- U.S. Housing Starts up in March After Bitter Winter
- AC/DC Denies Rumor It's Done Rocking
- U.S. Capacity Utlization Rate Rose More Than Expected in March
- Man Arrested After Driving Stolen Car to Court Hearing
- U.S. Job Market Still Needs Fed Stimulus: Yellen